Chapter 68 - Animosity

They had arrived the building itself remained inconspicuous, but that didn't fool Mikage he could sense each being inside, so clearly, he could practically see them.

"Stay," he told the dog, "I won't be too long"

The dog whimpered with watery droopy eyes but retreated back to the car anyway if he perfectly understood Mikage's intentions.

Just behind Mikage stood Yasu his face riddled with uncertainty and regret; he had the mind to stop him, but not the body nor the voice.

Mikage could've entered from the front but decided not to, there were too many precautions in place. He didn't currently have the patience for it and he would alert everyone present. He looked at the dull building once again, it seemed to be unguarded but that was just Façade to make it less conspicuous.

Once you enter an army of men will ensure your progression isn't easy. The building wasn't particularly high, but not necessarily easy to climb, perhaps designed for anti-climb at that. But that was not even a problem in his eyes.

He stepped further away from the building carefully cautioning his steps, he then bent down in a race position. His hands carelessly touching the floor, all the muscles in his body tensed.

Not a second wasted when he thrust forward, at such a speed the outline of his body left only left a trace visible to the human eye. At a point just before the building, Mikage crouched then launched his entirety into the air. That burst of sheer power forced Mikage exactly two floors above ground.

His plan was actually very simple he wanted to crash into the building, and he was going to do that literally. And he did just that, his entire body allowed the wall before him to completely be destroyed collapsing so pathetically like it was made of Styrofoam.

Yasu and the driver saw the entire incident take place, the driver bulked over in sheer astonishment, Yasu couldn't blame him, however, as he was the same. Now he couldn't do anything he could only wait and waiting felt like shit.

Swords were all drawn the exact moment the wall crashed, dust overflowed masking who or what happened. Those present were a fairly small crowd of just under twenty, seven seated and the rest standing guard at each of their individual liege's.

Ryuu stood up from the circle of chairs his expression showed a dangerous amount composure and impassiveness. Those seated were too shaken to even notice Ryuu's actions but rather they focused on what lay amidst the dust.

And the truth surprised them before them. Robed with a yukata it was a white-haired beauty, clearly, no older than twenty appeared before them, it was puzzling. But if they knew nothing, they could feel with cold distinction the animosity on his face. He didn't move and his eyes never left Ryuu's gaze.

"Lad!", Teraka stood in shock, he looked in Ishimoto's direction to make sure he was seeing the same thing; indeed, he was. Ishimoto, however, held his tongue and quirked an eyebrow in false amusement. On that note, Teraka released a long sigh then fell back onto his chair observing the boy closely.

A moment of pure silence passed a no movement from the boy; it felt like minutes until all at once the armed men made a move, four moved in unison ready to purge the intruder with their Katana. Two advanced forwards to attack one sliced to the right and the other went for the left.

Mikage didn't even blink when he caught the blade from the left soundly in his grasp. The other was caught by Ryuu his eyes narrowed dangerously, simultaneously both him a Mikage snapped each of the blades in unison.

"Stand down", Ryuu hissed his order, not at all disguising his hostility towards them. With no choice but to follow his order, they stepped back almost falling over one another.

Immediately after Ryuu's body was forced backwards, slamming him into a wall creating several large dents. Despite the detrimental speed and power used, Ryuu seemed barely affected and the offender wasn't finished there. Mikage's fist went clean through the wall barely missing Ryuu's cheek, just slightly grazing him.

Ryuu caught the boy's arm with easy succession, "so", he raised his eyebrows inquisitively. "Are you going to tell me what this is about?".

Somehow Mikage looked even more annoyed by the question, he glared daggers into the man. In his ears, it sounded almost mocking. He jumped twisting his body in a swift manoeuvre, hooking his legs on the arm Ryuu held him with.

Not at all expecting it, Ryuu fell and before Mikage inflicted another hit, the larger man rolled from underneath the boy switching places. He now trapped the boy under his body, hooking each of his hands carefully to the floor. He let out a breath whilst giving out a smile that didn't quite touch his eyes.

Seeing that the threat was now dealt with most of the circle let out a breath of relief. A woman with a seemingly permanent scowl stood, "Boy what is your name?" before even trying to allow him to answer she continued.

"Brazen enough to infiltrate and even attack the boss. You'll be lucky if we don't decide to torture your family and friends before killing you." Though her words were threatening, from her mouth they seemed to flow smoothly as if her words were not only her truth but will soon be a reality.

Teraka glared at the woman before purposely saying, "Boss isn't this lad Mikage Hanazawa?"

Each of the members simultaneously sucked in a breath of cold air, that name did in fact ring a bell. Hanazawa not too long ago introduced a new member into the family, it shook the business world as much as it did the normal.

Not simply by the fact that Takehiro Hanazawa hidden his child, but also the implications behind it. Did Takehiro intend for the newly revealed child to take over the company? Was he illegitimate? The lack of information only increased the media's questions, the publics suspense was invigorated and conspiracies increased.

The older woman wasn't amused by the news but she sat back down and pressed her eyebrows in contemplation. The circle was silently seizing the boy up, clearly, each of them heard of the news, each of them had the same question on their mind and a single person voiced it.

It was Ishimoto who did, after staying silent calmly observing the situation, he crossed "So what business does the Hanazawa heir have with us...? I would've wanted to ask...But judging by that tattoo it seems he's that person our boss has chosen", he looked from side to side taking each of the circle's expressions.

At each of them except Teraka and another younger member of the circle, expressed disbelief until they saw the clear proof. It came from the boy's exposed shoulder, where the Yukata slipped from during his skirmish. Ishimoto's face was the most unreadable, whereas the woman had the worst expression amongst the rest. It seems their boss got someone extremely outrageous on their side or perhaps not.

The mystery of this person had just increased tenfold from tales of his extraordinary feats - as a matter of fact, they had just witnessed it first-hand.

Going from being a nobody to somebody of extreme importance in what it seemed to be overnight. And he seemed to capture the heart of the most unmoving person any of them has come across. They knew the boss preferred to do things his own way, but why wasn't the boy's identity revealed to them?

Either way, anyone stupid enough to not to see the advantages to the boy's position didn't have eyes or simply didn't deserve to be in any of the seats.  

Soo I didn't leave you guys hanging too longgg......Ryuu and Mikage fighting...i mean...couple you know.... 

Anywhoo next chapter I'm not even ready...truly. I'll try my best to come out with multiple releases for Halloween. If not the chapter on its own is crazyyy so be ready!!   

Thanks as always love you guysssss