Chapter 49 - Time To Leave

Another rushed chapter, it's bad this time cuz i got an english exam in 1 hour.

"Oy, Miyuki"

What is it?" Mikage was surprised this perhaps was the first time he was referred to by his name by Hayato.

"I wanna know how you feel about boss" Hayato tried to reposition himself from the shower seat to a clearer view of the other person next to him

"You're a straightforward one" Mikage joked whilst immersing his face in the cool shower.

Mikage understood from the silence that Hayato was determined for a straightforward answer. "I don't have any particular feeling's towards him but It was a feeling that I would say I'm grateful toward him nothing more nothing less" his face becoming a bit more serious.

"I don't get it, aren't you lovers?" from everything that Hayato gathered that's what they were, but he didn't expect the candid answer he was given. It was so upfront that Hayato didn't doubt him.

Mikage furrowed his eyebrows slightly and wiped away the water trickling down his face. "I don't remember to ever agree to become lovers with him. No matter how grateful I am that's something I never agreed to become, it's all due to your boss's unreasonableness that you misunderstood." You can't be in a relationship when another party hasn't even agreed that's is just the fundamentals of life; it was common sense.

Hayato knew that his boss can sometimes be excessive and he got where Mikage was coming from. But this was the first time he behaved in such a way to another person.

"There is no future between me and him", Mikage left it at that.

Right now, he is the big boss of the Seiryuu-kai perhaps the most influential organisation in the whole of Japan. Mikage was aware all eyes are on him, maybe people will bat an eye to one or two unorthodox lovers. But unfortunately, this world has yet to develop their outdated ideals so being with someone of your choosing is much more challenging than it should be. To sum it up being involved with Ryuu was trouble, to both himself and Ryuu. Right he's seen as nothing more than a toy with no place or power, just a toy ready to be played with than cast aside. It was never meant to last.

Relationships die, they live only to die.

"Your wrong you know" Hayato interrupted his inner monologue with disagreement.

"Hmm?" Mikage gestured for Hayato to elaborate, surely, he wasn't going to leave his sentence at that

Boss for a long time has always been strange, never has anyone been in his eyes but whenever he's around you he acts differently from how he normally is. It not hard to see that in his eyes you are special.

"This conversation, let's drop it. I don't think it matters, I don't have anyone in my heart right now including your boss"

"Fine" Hayato agreed, he didn't want to intervene too much into his boss's relationships, as a matter of fact, discussing it was already out of character for him. by doing this he was already aware his relationship with Miyuki was changing.

Finally ceasing the conversation Mikage decided to end his shower time along with it.

Back in the hospital room, Mikage helped Hayato with his clothes, Mikage and Hayato ended up with matching sets. The hospital clothes were plain but Mikage ruled it acceptable for the meantime. He placed Hayato onto a comfortable one-person sofa making it easier for Mikage to towel dry Hayato's wet hair. He carefully wiped Hayato's silky blonde strands making an effort not cause him pain with the cuts and bruises hidden within his hair. From his position, he could see some of Hayato's natural black hair making a struggle to come through.

Unfortunately, Mikage couldn't use any more of his needles on Hayato as they were all compromised with the blood of others that managed to seep through the fabric of his suit. He had made a note to sterilise them later.

Again, there was a knock at the door, compared to last time it was quite a heavy knock, enough for Mikage and Hayato to identify who's fists they belonged to.

Mikage looked at the door then back towards Hayato, "It's open" Hayato spoke loudly enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear.

Nobu entered hastily as if he were in a hurry "I brought him" another person followed smoothly behind him. It was a doctor "is this the patient?" the person who had just appeared to be quite troubled. It was made obvious through his lack of eye contact towards Nobu and his nervous body language.

Not long ago the doctor was practically dragged from his workplace and thrown into a black car. If he said he didn't fear for his life that would be a lie. But thankfully he wasn't left in the dark for too long as the situation was quickly explained to him by a dauntingly large and rough looking man. He could've sworn he seen blood on the man's collar.

It wasn't all too bad as intimidating as they were they didn't cause any harm to anyone and they allowed him to cancel all of his surgeries.

He looked up and noticed Mikage, his heart relaxed greatly he felt things piece together. "Well then I'll be outside" and just like that Nobu dismissed himself.

Mikage looked down at his clothes realising what had made him think he was a patient, "not this time Satou-sensei". Mikage stepped aside making Hayato visible to the dense doctor.

Satou remained silent and made a strange expression as if someone was stepping on his toe. Mikage from the side easily picked up the odd transitioning in the man's expression. He wanted to laugh so badly at the doctor's failed attempt to make a fix his expression.

He had to commend Hayato, the Sensei was a pretty good catch. He had an upright profession as a successful orthopaedic surgeon, he was by human standards very handsome with a kind face, tall, genuine and has a great family background. But even with all that Mikage knew it wasn't going to be an easy ride for the Sensei.

'Well then it is about time to leave,' he patted Hayato's shoulder and lowered his face levelling his eyes with Hayato's "I'll be leaving now, Satou-sensei is someone we can trust so please don't be too harsh on him and remember your body is important so treat it importantly" after finishing he picked up Shiroimono and spared no time in departing.

"Wait" Hayato spoke out before Mikage went to far away. "so dumb, your hair is still wet" he glanced to the side hiding his moody expression.

Mikage touched his still dripping hair 'so it was' how forgetful of him "it's fine, like this" he smiled and touched the door handle.

But before he left he patted Satou's shoulder "good luck" he whispered in a volume only Satou could hear. It was going to be a long and arduous journey for Satou.

In response Satou blushed furiously 'was it that obvious'. Only when Mikage left did Hayato even acknowledge the Sensei's existence "Ah what the fuck are you staring at, you bastard!".

Immediately after leaving Mikage was greeted by Nobu, Yasu and another member guarding Hayato's door. Suddenly on the unsuspecting three Mikage pressed each of their pressure points so quickly that their eyes didn't even catch the movement of his hand before they collapsed.

Mikage crouched down so that Nobu could hear him "don't worry the effect are only temporary, you'll be able to walk and talk in about half an hour, but you'll be found quicker than that" he considerately explained.

"I know this isn't the best time but right now I can't stay. And, if I'm not wrong the Boss will be coming back very soon won't he."

Nobu couldn't speak but Mikage knew the answer anyway. "tell Ryuu I've returned the favour". Nobu tried to make a signal through his eye's but it wasn't enough to relay his thoughts.

Mikage smiled sadly, "thank you for everything it has truly been a joy and I'm glad it was you who Ryuu chose to be my personal bodyguard" he slapped Yasu's back who was paralysed next to Nobu "you too".

And with that, he disappeared.

Yaay finally an end to this part and possibly a new ship?? Sorry have to rush not much to say