Chapter 6 - Captivated

Over 2 hours passed since the party began and Ayako ruthlessly shot down over a dozen suitors attempting to gain favour. It was extremely entertaining for Mikage but his didn't show his enjoyment visibly.

There were tables limited for four people set out for the second part of the party. There wasn't any space for Mikage on Ayako's table, as Ayako's grandparents were present. Ayako was unhappy and unable to do anything, being with Mikage was everything for her. If he wasn't there she wouldn't know what to do.

She felt before she was blindly walking through her life without joy, similar to that of a robot. She always felt stifled and Miyuki was like her air.

But when she first laid eyes of Miyuki her heart felt lighter and life was fun. Every day she would look forward to seeing Miyuki. Without him, she would always think of him, waiting painfully for him to reappear.

And now she was right next to him being told she was unable to sit with him. it was an extremely frustrating feeling.

Mikage was seated in a relatively good place near the stage where performances were being held. Being isolated didn't particularly weigh on Mikage, food was good enough to keep him in a happy mood and satisfied.

He sat patiently for the promised food to be served when a figure behind him cast a shadow. It was someone he'd never seen before, looking down at him clearly scrutinizing him. Mikage acknowledged the person's presence with his eyes, "Is there anything you want?" Mikage asked frankly.

"I want to sit next to you; would that be fine I wonder?" the man asked. 'It would be extremely bothersome as a matter of fact'. But it is not as if Mikage could say that.

The man took Mikage's silence as agreement and sat next to Mikage. "My name is Akira what should I call you?" Akira introduced. "Miyuki is fine" Mikage replied.

"You know Miyuki, you truly remind of someone I knew a very long time ago?" Akira continued, lifting up a Champaign glass towards his mouth.

Mikage slightly raised an eyebrow quizzically, "is that so? I can't say the same for you". 'Such a shallow line, this was probably the dozenth time he heard that exact line. Booring.' He fiddled with his glass, he wasn't very fond of alcohol. And the food was taking its time.

Akira smiled very fondly, he really was, he never felt like this around anyone else. His intoxicating face captivated him, it was hard to look away. 'No wonder why that old man tried to hide him.

Akira already understood how dangerous this person was; it was like a natural royal force radiating from his being, one which you couldn't fake. And the idea of possessing him just drove his hunger and lust for him.

He was informed that this boy was poor, so the old-man or his daughter probably bought that Armani suit for him. Since he couldn't possibly afford that himself. But he couldn't deny he was worthy, and anything less would be a wrongdoing to aesthetic itself.

The idea of the favours the old-pervert gave to Miyuki caused him perplexing waves of anger, the very idea irritated him. If Miyuki liked expensive things, he didn't mind filling that role, as a matter of fact, he'd be very pleased to.

"Miyuki, what do you...", Before Akira could continue learning about Mikage, interrupting his speaking was the additional presence of uninvited girls. "Excuse me Zhou-san," the taller girl asked bashfully. "We noticed how you had two spare seats at your table, would it be okay if I and my friend accompanied you both"

Akira's expression clearly darkened, he hated being bothered like this. Did they even realize their place? Now he was interrupted, this infuriated him even more. Miyuki was initially annoyed, then he saw the dark expression on Akira's face; clearly showing his dissatisfaction. Miyuki perceived the irony and found that extremely humorous; they'd did exactly what Akira-san previously has done.

He laughed unrestrainedly momentarily forgetting where he was. He laughed really hard until tears started appearing, he carefully put the glass down and bent over laughing. Surrounding people looked at this spectacle curiously, and noticed the important person Akira Zhou Wu with the laughing person. Naturally, their interests were piqued as Akira is an extremely high-profile person.

The people closest to Mikage were helplessly entranced; they couldn't help but gaze stupidly at his gorgeous face. He just looked so captivating, when expressing his emotions. It was an extraordinary contrast to his expressionless face. Akira wanted to see more.

Ayako who was also watching Miyuki clenched her hands tightly, looking miserable.

This is not the male lead either. Sorry. Very soon.

Oh yeah, I want to do a "cough, cough" 'dirty' part very soon. But should it be censored (by censored I mean skipped too the end) 

Should it be detailed or censored hmmm?? any thoughts.