Chapter 41- Fly

"First you are to be accompanied by at least ten of his men, second you are to wear a mask to cover your face," Nobu listed.

This point Nobu found a bit humorous but it was understandable as someone with the young man's looks were bound to be popular and attract unwanted flies or butterflies. The Boss was only being cautious.

"And lastly you are to carry a weapon" Nobu listed very seriously.

Mikage noted the conditions weren't as bad he thought It would be. Although he had to admit ten people was a bit of a stretch.

****

Mikage wanted to choose an inconspicuous suit not particularly standing out, similar to that of Nobu's and the rest of them, but Nobu advised him to wear something more formal.

It was a particularly difficult task to find something casual in the first place amongst the noticeable lavishness of each clothing choice.

He tasked himself with down-toning the suit to make it less formal. Similar to Nobu he chose a closely fitted suit without a tie creating a carefree sort of appearance, he wore a white shirt underneath.

His hair that was the only thing bothered him slightly as it was already beginning to reach his shoulder, he placed it in a loose bun getting the hair out of his face.

Finished getting himself dressed he went into a room finding Nobu standing waiting for him. He nodded as if giving Mikage an all pass on his suit. Mikage ignored it "is everything ready?" he started.

"Mhm" Nobu nodded knowingly. "but just before we leave I wanted to make sure you were acquainted with everyone". Mikage had no objections, actually, he'd prefer to see the faces of the people who have his back.

Seeing that there were no objections Nobu called them in. Each of the ten members entered lining up before Mikage and Nobu. Mikage scrutinised each of them carefully, surprisingly he recognised two of them. One of them was one of the incompetent guards, supposed to be guarding him, from when he was in the hospital. He was introduced as Ieyasu or Yasu for short.

When Mikage gazed over him he lowered his head aware that the other person had recognised him. he probably didn't want Mikage to say anything. Mikage thought about it and decided not to, as it seemed this person had reflected over his mistake and wouldn't make a mistake a second time.

When Mikage's eyes passed him, he knew he had perchance been forgiven from the previous time. He let out a barely audio sigh, he decided he would make it up this time. He had some respect for Mikage as he knew that the boy a few years his minor was stronger than him. Seeing as he easily dealt with Hayato he was aware that was no small feat.

The other person was the more adequate and obedient person who he Yasu as a guard the second time around. His name was Kaji.

"This is the person we are tasked with to protect, I want to see you all guard with yer lives on the line. This person is someone who the Boss deeply cares about if he comes into harm's way I cannot guarantee you will get away completely unscathed. Don't take this lightly and don't let me see you slackin' in the slightest. Understood!" he finished.

"Yes" they responded, with this warning from Nobu they discarded every thought about slacking off, he was serious.

Shortly after they made their way to the casino. The issue about money was settled as Mikage made Nobu pick his personal bankbook. Mikage by no means was he broke, first off, he smartly handles his money.

He also undertakes many different jobs and in certain part-time jobs they value his skills more, therefore, his income was much larger than the average persons.