Chapter 42 - "At least three fingers"

Nobu and the rest had quite enough of their audible whispering, each whisper was enough to make them want to shoot the idiots right though their thick skulls.

Nobu smiled scarily 'it's their fuckin' funeral he's gonna end each of them' he was about to reach for his gun. The rest watched him following his lead they couldn't wait to put some holes in people, it seemed everyone wanted an early death. How fucking dare they ridicule the direct members of the Seiryuu-kai. Even if Miyuki was new, he is without a doubt one of them.

Mikage looked at them with an unchanged expression, he liked humans a lot less at this moment. Such ugliness, in some ways they were similar to the Gods when it came to their shallowness. He noticed Nobu's movements, aware Nobu he could still hold on he intervened once again.

He pulled his mask down to speak "don't" he spoke coolly, successfully calming Nobu down.

'Fuck' Nobu cursed internally "why" he questioned obviously annoyed. He could easily sort this out without trouble.

There is the appropriate time to take actions, but there is also the time to be retrained. If he let their emotions control them where was their self-discipline? You are most in power and clear-headed when you are not controlled by your emotions.

"Don't question just do" Mikage had realised their problem was they had too much pride, it wasn't as if his safety was compromised.

The Drunk man noticed Mikage's stunning face, he was surprised at how he managed to forget how good-looking he was. Or is it possible he looked even more beautiful than before?

One of the workers approached them due to the commotion she looked at Mikage with his ten guards. She approached him undaunted by the big guards, "Customer, it has come to my attention that you haven't got enough money to be here".

"HAAH!!" Nobu's vein was on the verge of popping.

She bowed professionally, "Costumer please don't create trouble here it won't turn out in your favour as I will be forced to call security".

The drunk man smiled victoriously "if you beg than maybe I'll give you charity" he said very pleased with himself. The girls with him laughed at Mikage's defamation.

"But," he said in a lower voice. "It will cost you something else," he said suggestively. To get rid of that humiliating feeling from the party he wanted to completely demolish this person for the longest amount of time. He didn't even mind playing around with him a bit.

He touched Mikage's face presumptuously.

Not waiting any longer Nobu smacked his gun across the man's face not even slightly holding back. Everyone watching froze under the ruthless movements, they remained still until the drunk man's painful screeching brought them back. One of the girls suddenly feeling weak dropped to the floor in fear.

'He had a freakin' gun' all of a sudden, everyone present regretted scorning the group. The people further away clamoured to a safe place taking cover behind tables and such. Even the Drunk man's bodyguards didn't make any hasty movements. The closer people could only stand still not giving the man any reason to shoot.

Mikage rubbed his forehead but didn't get annoyed "you guys held out pretty well" he actually joked at a time like this.

Nobu smiled embarrassedly at the compliment "well he did touch you and boss would not forgive me unless I took at least three of his fingers"

'What the fuck!' someone wanted to shout desperately.

'What kind of conversation was this, did they even know who's finger they were talking about. The third son of the Suda family, Shigeru Suda'. Did they even have the balls to go against him, his family is first class.

When someone thought about complaining about the security.

Around forty men in suits rushed out and a large man with greying hair lead them. "What's all this ruckus, clearly you don't know whose territory you are on!" the man bellowed. Making sure everyone heard him, instantly each person took a breath and relaxed.

The woman worker who tried to resolve the conflict earlier smiled to herself. 'They should've listened to her sooner now they were going to regret it'.

Shigeru amidst his screeching noticed the stillness around him, held his bloodied nose and glared angrily at them before taking another glance at his help "I'm not going to forgive you for this I'm going to crush you and your pathetic family".

The forty men rushed forward and split up taking each side making sure Mikage's group were surrounded in a circle. The intimidating man got closer "is there a problem?" he asked very threateningly.

"Yes, there is a problem! they brought a gun out in your casino and pistol-whipped me, a regular client with it" Shigeru complained.

The man's expression looked terrifying he spoke his voice petrifyingly grave "A gun in my casino, who'd have the audacity".

Each person's heart was beating quickly in anticipation. Some people couldn't look and the outcome of such an unfortunate person.

"He's finally going to get what he deserves" someone blurted out. One of Mikage's bodyguards glared dangerously at him, burning his face in his mind so he could deal with him later

Nobu stepped forward "Oldman have your eyes rotted, where did you leave your glasses".

'Oldman?' before that familiar way, he addressed him rung through their brains and something completely unexpected occurred.

'That voice' The Oldman bowed humbly, following that the rest of the forty men did so too. "Ahhh, Nobu-Aniki and Miyuki-Aniki you've already arrived the private table is ready for the both of you"

Literally, everyone almost shit themselves hearing the following sentence coming out of the man's mouth, his attitude done a 180. Who's this new person they were seeing?

Some words didn't add up in their head.

'Aniki...Aniki who?'

'Aniki of the Seiryuu-Kai members. Did they just refer to them as Aniki?'

The man on the floor especially wasn't coming to terms of reality. As if a cold glass of water was poured over him, he instantly sobered up and dread instantly overcame him. he slumped pathetically as if the life drained out of him.

The worker who told them to leave felt her heart pulsating in her ears she tried to look good in front of that rich boy, now she ended offending the most important person here. She felt the cold sweat envelop her, she'll be lucky if the only thing she'll be losing is her job.

Nobu nodded in the Shigeru's direction, "retain him I'll deal with him later." Just when two men came forward to drag him off they were interrupted. Mikage came from between his own bodyguards "wait" he said successfully stopping them.

"Let him go," Mikage said looking down on Shigeru coldly.

"But..." Nobu complained.

"But what!" Mikage interrupted distantly.     

Muhahaha I got more coming, just need to check over mistakes.

yaay bulk release and a warning to you all my exams are going to be this month and next . Until then my updates are gonna be extremely slow. 

Ohhh and very important warning one of the chapters is gonna get dark so prepare yourselves cuz I felt like shit writing it.