Chapter 58 - Nigel

It was finally the day for Takehiro to announce the officiality of the adoption publicly. This was the most credible method into introducing Mikage into his world and legitimising his identity with no rebukes and allowing him to have the luxury and stability he's always deserved to have.

Everything was busy but Mikage was sorted, his suit was just going through some minor altercations the tailor kept going back and forth to the same spot. His name Nigel Lloyd a tailor and designer from Ireland he is well renowned for his notable and precious designs influencing the fashion industry. He's has partnerships and designed for some major fashion giants such as Hugo Boss, Armani and . Even the royal family are on his resume, it was most impressive.

He flew out on a Job with a month notice for one of his most important costumers, he was given precise measurements and he designed a suit to the description given. So, all his responsibility is to see the suit through and he personally preferred to do fitting and change things himself. As he was passionate about his work.

He was dropped off by his guide and he proceeded to approach he large house, he noticed that it appeared to be unfamiliar. At the door he was standing there as powerful as ever Takehiro Hanazawa. He's met many people in his 30 years of life, but non-quite like Takehiro, even the attempt of trying to grasp what was in his head was like peering down a bottomless pit and if he stared to long, he felt he would fall down.

So instead Nigel preferred not to think about it and that's been serving him well for years.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Hanazawa" held out his right hand as his left was holding the suit.

"Likewise, Nigel" Takehiro replied in English with a hint of a foreign tongue mystifying his accent. He shook Nigel's hand with a confident and powerful grip.

Immediately Tanaka walked forward and offered to take the packaging, placing it into his own hands.

"Wow, a new place. i wonder how properties you actually own" Nigel marvelled.

"just Enough," Takehiro answered vaguely with what Nigel assumed to be a hint of a smile. "Hurry on inside" Takehiro said in an almost impatient sounding tone.

Along with Tanaka who he was familiar to, they travelled through some corridors and past quite a lot of rooms. At this point Nigel was already over it, seeing this type of lavish life. He much prefers living in his isolated house in the countryside.

"I can't seem to hide it but I'm terribly curious to whom one of my works will be going to, if not for yourself or the little Madam."

''...''

As Takehiro kept him guessing his mind went wild he couldn't come up with a single satisfying idea.

A sudden halt interrupted his wild thoughts just then Tanaka proceeded to open the door. An unexpected breeze blew right in Nigel's direction. As reflex he squinted and covered his eyes but when the fleeting breeze passed. He lifted his head up looking into the beautiful dark wooden decorated room, and the first thing that caught his eyes was the person.

The persons focus was completely drawn to the plants just a step outside the room, as if completely oblivious to their arrival he didn't once look them. Nigel was more than certain that this person knew they were there. His luxurious long black locks rode on the breeze so smoothly, it looked like in fact he created that wind. Nigel held his breath the scenery alone looked that of a master portrait and he hasn't even seen the persons face yet.

The strangeness and anticipation together couldn't allow Nigel to stay still he looked at Takehiro to at least get a sense of what was going, half hoping for him to explain something. But with just one look Nigel knew that Takehiro was even more stuck than himself. Scared even.

"Mi..kage-sa...Mikage" he stuttered, swiftly mending his words.

Just as he spoke the mysterious figure slowly turned to face them tilting his head slightly, he didn't speak but stared right in Nigel's direction. And quite uncontrollably his chest was beating so hard he felt it might leap outside of his chest. This person was beautiful and, in his industry, Nigel has come across many beautiful people in his life.

But never on this level it wasn't just the extraordinary androgynous beauty but the whole being of this person. He could actively sense the ethereal aura of his being. Simply describing it he would say it was as if God crafted this person of completely different material from everyone else.

Takehiro walked in front of Nigel breaking him from a trance, he was a slave to beauty. Takehiro gently held Mikage's hand "It's cold, Tanaka get him something warm please!"

Nigel didn't know a lick of Japanese despite visiting more frequently than he imagined. So, this small quick exchange of words completely blew past him.

Tanaka laid the suit down smoothly on a surface then slid open a door to the next room and he quickly came back with what seemed to be a dressing gown in his hands.

"Thank you" Takehiro sighed taking it from Tanaka than gently putting it over Mikage.

Now Nigel didn't need a translator to understand how important this person was, despite it being really faint never has he seen Takehiro smile in such a way before.

-----

Nigel was constantly moving about and altering the suit first he put a bow-tie on him, then took it off, next he put on a tie. But just he stared hard for at least five minutes before taking it off. This subject was the best he's had so far, his body was of slender toned perfection and his skin was clear of blemishes but there was a single scar of his chest, it really did bother Nigel he wanted to ask but he had the foresight to know it was beyond rude and he wasn't even sure he spoke the same tongue as him.

Nigel took a step back for a final examination the suit itself if anything didn't boost his looks. But instead he himself made the suit look better. Nigel knew that in his industry people would go crazy over his looks, he would create a whirlwind of commotion, it was undeniable.

The suit was closely fitted to his body a dark blue shirt with an open button, a handsomely fitting vest buttoned up and a black blazer with black bottoms and to finish it a custom Dior belt. His hair also looked perfectly kept, it one side draped down his shoulders each strand falling into place not one looked out of place.

If there was any way to describe this person Nigel the only thing coming to mind was a porcelain doll, with a stuck expression. He was just unreal; Nigel's mind began to wonder again. He started wonder if perhaps this person had any work done to his face.

"Physically? No... Spiritually, perhaps" Mikage finally spoke.

"Huh?? Me" Nigel pointed to himself and then looked at Tanaka, Tanaka smiled and nodded his head.

"You can speak English? Wow. What did you mean about not physically but spiritually?"

Nigel watched Mikage, his long eyelashes obscured his eyes, this kept Nigel's eyes stuck on him. the boy abruptly looked upwards, startling Nigel into a flinch. It was as if he was being seen through.

He lifted his lips into a shallow smile "It does not matter. If you worry of such things, don't wear your thoughts so carelessly on your sleeve" Mikage advised.

Nigel froze who exactly was this person, he was certain that he would've never forgotten a face such as his and he gives off an ethereal feeling in such a young person.

Mikage went over to the stand and picked up his katana

"You did very well Nigel-sama, Mikage-sama"

"Wait what are you doing with that?" Nigel asked curiously, in truth he had his eye on the blade

Mikage didn't answer, Tanaka stepped forward and smoothly took the Katana out of his hand placing it in an inconspicuous Shinai bag "he's taking it with him of course"Tanaka said.

"Isn't that a bit unnecessary?" Nigel suggested.

"This action to you might be difficult to fathom but everything he does is never unnecessary" Tanaka said, with a smile.