Chapter 55 - Too Sudden

"Why are you here?" Tanaka-san Mikage asked distantly.   

Tanaka seemed genuinely stunned at the question from his slight eyebrow raise "weren't you told Miyuki-sama?"

'Huh, told what?', in a moment of realisation his expression immediately sank, he immediately turned to face Junsei, "What is going on Junsei?!" his demanding question exploded with uncertainty and anger.

Junsei was too shocked to open his mouth, which only added to Mikage's anger "explain yourself!" he roared.  The only way for his location to become known by Hanazawa Takehiro's butler is if someone leaked his whereabouts and the only person capable is, well, obvious.

"In short you've officially been adopted as a Hanazawa" Tanaka respectfully disclosed through the thick silenced tension.

'This fucker seriously did it' this was too sudden and out of nowhere, but it didn't take Mikage long to make a decision in his mind. Mikage's foggy expression settled down as he took a fine breath, "Fine, so that's how it is. Tanaka take me to him"

"Yes, Miyuki-sama, your ride is already arranged, as soon as you are ready I will guide you to the vehicle. So take your time" he offered.

"Mhm" Mikage nodded distantly, "That won't be necessary as Ill only be needing one thing"

Junsei snapped back to reality as Mikage turned to walk away, "wait" he yelled suddenly, not yet knowing what to say he grabbed Mikage's wrist hastily.

"what?" Mikage coldly questioned, turning to face Junsei.

"It's not too late, we still have time to go "Junsei argued, only just realising the forthcoming.

"I won't be going anywhere with you, so let go of me or I'll get mad Shibazaki Junsei" his tone was like frostbite; numbing to the ears. And his expression so painful to look at it could kill him. There was pure disappointment riddled on his face

The way he addressed his name was especially cutting, with others it was fine, but, hearing it come from his favourite person it was too distant; those very words wounded his heart.

Mikage roughly shook Junsei away his wrist and walked away.

After collecting his Katana Mikage had no longer had any remaining attachments to the place, so he proceeded to leave.

Junsei could only watch him part away; for Junsei stopping him was impossible as he couldn't force him to stay or leave with him. Mikage was a mountain unable to be move according to one's own whims; especially a mere mortal such as him.

It was painful; that expression he left Junsei with, he couldn't stand it not with him, never before had he felt so helpless; useless.      

----

Immediately Mikage was taken in a lavish car to a terribly oversized villa. He was led through the seemingly endless corridors until at last, he stopped in front of a white door.

Tanaka stopped at the door and bowed respectively Right through this door Miyuki-sama.

Mikage steeled his face and pushed the door, he applied an unnecessary amount of strength propelling the door wide open. Treating his sight was a large bedroom with extravagant decorations and ebony furniture. He wasn't in the room but the open doors to the balcony suggested his whereabouts Mikage followed through the room and outside to the balcony.

Sitting at an outside glass table was Takehiro with a wine glass in his hand, drinking what seemed to be expensive red wine, his mood had a somewhat melanic atmosphere to it. It was strange, Mikage noticed even though it was a peaceful mood he was too different from what he remembers.