Chapter 30 - Firearms

Mikage looked the clothes he wore, it was comfortable clothes knee length bottoms and a plain top, it seemed to fit him perfectly.

After wearing the familiar yukata style, changing back into the normal modern clothes was an odd feeling.

"Why do I have to wear this?" Mikage didn't particularly have a problem with the clothing itself. However, he thought It was odd to change so suddenly. Even Ryuu wasn't wearing his yukata as usual.

Ryuu remained mysterious and silent "just follow me," he said distantly. Accordingly, Mikage followed behind, frowning in response to his attitude.

It had been five days already, by this time Mikage recuperated properly, enough so that his legs healed to the maximum. However, thinking about it, he had yet to familiarize himself with the place.

They were walking through some corridors where less and less people seemed to appear. 'Why was he behaving so irritable? Was it perhaps stress build up again Mikage considered, if so then that was understandable.'

Mikage stopped walking, immediately Ryuu noticed the sound.

Almost instantly he turned back towards Mikage and held his shoulders gently. Before Mikage was able to speak, Ryuu bombarded Mikage with questions, "what is it? Is it your leg's? Would you like me to carry you?"

Mikage held out his hand "Give me your hand!". Although initially confused Ryuu held out his hand, Mikage immediately held the other person hands. They were rough, large and very strong, the epitome of masculinity.

Mikage momentarily recalled the time he was held by these very hands, he was about to get lost in his fantasies, when he snapped back almost immediately under Ryuu's tightened grip.

Ryuu still remained puzzled he didn't notice Mikage's current thoughts. Mikage flipped Ryuu's hand, he closed his eyes and traced Ryuu's hand very enticingly.

Ryuu stared at Mikage feeling his lust surging, 'is he tempting me?'. Such soft delicate hands, it almost very easy to forget Miyuki's ability in martial arts with Miyuki's 'pretty boy' appearance.

"I said it previously, didn't I," Mikage spoke, placing each of his thumbs into the palm of Ryuu's hand.

"Said what exactly?" Ryuu asked.

"That stress is unhealthy" Mikage placed pressure onto Ryuu's hands. Ryuu groaned closing his eyes in satisfaction 'again with this refreshing feeling, these wonderful things Miyuki knew about still surprised him' and just like Miyuki said he felt his stress wane. And a relaxing feeling washed over him.

Ryuu couldn't help but want to know more about Mikage and unravel everything about this mysterious person, it an was stirring thought.

"Better now?" Mikage asked. "Much," Ryuu replied, he was more relieved that Mikage was okay.

"If so then, don't protrude your annoyance on others" Mikage advised.

Ryuu was startled "you could tell," he still couldn't get used to someone understanding him. "Your attitude is as clear as day," Mikage said in a complaining tone.

"Thank you," Ryuu said solemnly, kissing Mikage between his eyebrows. Mikage stared at the figure continuing to walk, he covered his forehead in surprise.

Mikage quickly recovered from his shock and followed beside Ryuu.

-------

"What's this" Mikage looked around his surroundings, they came to a secluded place. It was a small room, very bright with guns decorated neatly around the room, some in cases.

Ryuu picked up a gun, "I was thinking about giving you a less powerful pistol, however, you're even more capable than my own men. So, I believe you can handle it without much trouble," Ryuu started.

"Do you any particular interest?" Ryuu asked.

"No, I've never wielded a gun before", Mikage said, apart from that one time at Akira's hotel; but in the end he never used it.

"That's why I'm going to teach you,"

Mikage remained silent looking at all the firearms in an unknown expression. "What is it? Are you thinking twice about your decision to stay? If so then it's too late for regret", Ryuu said gravely.

As unique as Miyuki was, in the end, he's just a normal person who hasn't taken a life before. Despising people like Ryuu was only normal, but Ryuu deep down didn't want Miyuki to dislike him or look at him in fear like others.