Chapter 32 - Something familiar

Every two minutes Ryuu would look to the left from his work. He brought Mikage to his private room shut off from everyone else.

Mikage was let into such a restricted area so easily that it was almost too apparent to perceive how important Miyuki is in Ryuu's eyes. Normally whenever Ryuu entered his room he preferred to be isolated, therefore the other members wouldn't dare to even be close to him.

Mikage was the only exception and the second person to enter the room with his presence.

So, allowing him this small privilege was like a message to everyone to show how important Mikage is to Ryuu.

This matter was spread quickly, to the sub-clans and even higher standing members, later most eyes and ears were on Miyuki; watching his every movement. For the sake of the boss and the clan.

-------

Ryuu probably turned his head for the 15th time in the last four minutes. He couldn't help himself he wanted Miyuki to sit closer to him, however, Miyuki was in the far corner facing the wall.

He was still embarrassed by his previous display.

"Miyuki come here" Ryuu tapped on his leg signalling Mikage. However, Mikage sat still as if he never heard anyone call him in the first place.

Never had Mikage been subjugated to such embarrassment his whole life, his pride was severely hurt, there was no chance he could lift his head up at the current moment.

Ryuu smiled and couldn't help but chuckle momentarily.

Moment's like this were extremely precious and uncharacteristically entertaining for Ryuu. Whenever Miyuki behaved like this Ryuu felt a contradictory emotion.

On one hand he wanted to tease Miyuki and on the other hand, he wanted to indulge Miyuki's spoilt behaviour.

There was no way Mikage missed Ryuu's snicker, Mikage felt his face heat up. He immediately stood up he reached his hand towards the door.

"Stop!" Ryuu snapped decisively. He remained seated but effectively stopped Mikage in his tracks. "What?!" Mikage rebutted.

Ryuu didn't know why he shouted, but he felt oddly perturbed with the thought of Miyuki leaving his sight.

Mikage breathed in and turned to face Ryuu, he finally lifted his face from the ground. "Why are you preventing me fr..." he stopped speaking in the midst of his question. Mikage appeared very stunned, in turn confusing Ryuu.

Ryuu was ready for some sort of probing or backlash from Miyuki but he suddenly stopped amidst his sentence.

He was intrigued to know what stopped Miyuki, "what are you looking at". Ryuu followed his eyes, but Miyuki started to advance towards him. He then walked passed Ryuu as if he were hypnotised.

Behind Ryuu was a Katana on display, 'Is Miyuki perhaps interested in them?' Mikage held out his hand slowly as if we're about touch something extremely precious.

"You're interested?" Ryuu questioned.

Mikage could no longer hide his excitement he smiled very preciously and nodded enthusiastically. In his previous life, he wielded a Katana exactly like that one; it was an unnecessary extension for someone as strong as him. But he loved to engage his enemies in a combat with weapons.

Because if he simply wished it they would instantly vanish. Which was such a dull way of fighting and would also be a pitiful ending to one's life. As a result, he had a very distinct spiritual connection to his Katana.

"Can I touch?" Mikage asked, understanding the rudeness of laying your hands on another's property; especially that of a weapon, even if it did resemble his previous one.

Such unexpected eagerness in comparison to before there was no way Ryuu could say no to Miyuki's eyes full of hope, "go on".

That Katana was one that he'd taken care of ever since he came across it, it was a precious relic but it wasn't practical since it was rusted.

This relic he bid a substantial amount of money on and it seemed Miyuki could comprehend the value in with sight alone. Or perhaps he just had an interest in old katana's.

Mikage lifted up the familiar katana from its stand, upon touching it a white light swept across the room from the Katana filling the originally dimly lit room with blinding pure white light. Like a star on the verge of collapsing.

Ryuu was alarmed by the scene immediately he got up and held Mikage in his embrace, he about to take the Katana from Mikage to discard it.

However, Mikage had no signs of releasing the blade "it's not dangerous" Mikage said calmly. Ryuu calmed down and loosened his grip on the Katana blade.

IMPORTANT!!! regarding the future of this book!!! Don't worry not dropping

Mikage is crap with gun's, but that can't be said for swords. Sorry guy's/ladies I always pictured Mikage's character with a sword/ Katana.

YES!! his main weapon is going to be a frickin' Katana! How awesome is that!!

Just wondering does anyone have a particularly favourite anime character with a sword/katana?? 

OHH YEAHH just asking but what's approximate amount chapter's do you lovely readers want me to release ??  I can wrap it up or continue it for like a hundred more chapters.

Also, yes I already have the ending in mind.  

And I can continue it with a second book(Different Main though) Trust me you guy's will like the turnout. 

That character may or may not have appeared. 

Anyway, don't hesitate to give your opinion. Seriously guy's I'm putting myself out here.

ANYWAYY enjoyyyy the double release. Wow, i have until tomorrow to hand in my assignment. (Smh) Couldn't even listen to my own advice.