Chapter 46 - Bad News

Mikage's hair was loosened and the blood it was soaked in was visibly dripping onto the floor and his own clothes.

The group remained speechless and frozen unable to bring out a single word, however, it wasn't the same for Mikage he continued to move in their direction. The quickest to recover mentally was Yasu, as he thought 'he was beyond impressive, way more powerful than he ever imagined'.

He quickly ran up to Mikage "I can carry Hayato-Aniki" he offered, he didn't truly believe the young man needed help but seeing his appearance he felt slightly incompetent, and he wanted to do something other than stand around uselessly.

Only then did the rest notice Hayato's appearance his face was badly bruised to the point where it was obvious he could barely see from one eye.

'This was a fucking smack in the face, how dare they not show a single sign of respect!' Nobu and the rest could only scoff at the fallen corpses.

Mikage looked towards Hayato face then back at Yasu, for the first time he spoke after seeing them. "No, I've got him" he rejected Yasu's offer softly.

"let's leave, we've attained our goal" Mikage pointed out, his attitude seemingly nonchalant.

Before Nobu could agree with the younger man their thoughts were interrupted by loud sirens.

The sirens each began to echo from a distance before the rest recognised it. Mikage estimated around 8 vehicles and counting altogether. One by one each of the vehicles began to stop outside of the building.

The situation had just become more complicated. Mikage expressed his concerns through his darkened expression clearly annoyed by the escalating situation. "Is this going to be a problem?" he asked, his tone obviously colder than his previous soft tone.

Nobu felt his skin chill it was as if the monster which caused the ruthless massacre was triggered and it was ready to let loose again. He actually was considering getting rid of the police? That was insane, even the them, the Seiryuu-kai would have to think twice before doing something so reckless.

Nobu and the rest could feel the bloodlust, somehow it was even more unbearable than before especially after seeing what he is fully capable of.

"No, they can't move against us" surprisingly it was Hayato who spoke up. His voice was noticeably croaky.

Mikage turned his head looking at Hayato's serious but determined expression, he was absolutely certain.

Nobu agreed "even if we do get apprehend there's very little they could do against us.".

Mikage calmed down but neither of those things were his concerns, his eyes shifted to Hayato's limping leg's. It wasn't just that but also his arms, ribcage and face, altogether it wasn't going to be fatal but leaving him to wait longer for treatment simply didn't sit well with him.

Personally, he could do a few things for Hayato medically but Hayato was not like him, he is normal. Therefore, for the short-term it would be ideal to treat him in a hospital the longer they waited the harder it would be to fix his injuries.

"we're going to the bottom floor" Hayato announced with his gravelly voice.

"Would that be okay Hayato-Aniki" Nobu asked concerned even he didn't feel like they would be able to get away completely unscathed. As they were already surrounded and the young man, Miyuki was covered head to toe in blood. If that didn't cause immediate raise for concern and guiltiness, then the police would be incompetent fools.

Usually the Seiryuu-kai is more discreet with their excursions and most of time the Japans government doesn't entangle themselves with them. Whether it is related to territorial wars or business, the sheer power of the Seiryuu-kai allows them to walk away untouched. But sometimes in rare occasions if the members of the Seiryuu-kai were to overstep the boundaries, there would be one or two righteous idiots who were bent of opposing the powerful organisation.