Chapter 54 - Faceoff

------{Three weeks after Mikage's disappearance}

A stunning high-end restaurant where proficient waiters held themselves with perfect poise and patience. Everything was perfectly proper and in place. Apart from the costumers as a matter of fact this large restaurant was almost isolated having just one person sitting at a table. Although he was surrounded by a fade of people in blade and white he just seemed alone.

This was until someone disturbed the peace a door was kicked open and surprisingly it was a girl that emerged from behind it, "Ishida Ryuu of the Seiryuu-kai!!" her voice echoed across the desolate restaurant.

Ryuu continued to place the meat on his fork in his mouth not sparing the girl a single glance, instead, however, his guards responded accordingly whipping out a gun each and stepping forward separating the girl from their boss with there bodies.

The girl didn't seem to be shaken by the weapons as she kept a fierce face "where is he?" she demanded, "where's my Miyuki-kun!".

Ryuu slammed the fork down as soon as those words left her mouth, "Your Miyuki, and who exactly do you think you are?"

"I'm Hanazawa Ayako and if you let Miyuki go I'm willing to pay any price" her face was serious and strangely focused, she didn't seem ordinary.

"How foolish, you think I would give him to you just like that. Anything you have to offer isn't worth what he is. Even If you are some rich heir". Of course, he knew who she was 'the rich heir or butterfly who annoyingly flies around Miyuki; a bothersome person, whom he previously considered getting rid of.

Ayako didn't like what she was hearing but she was sure of herself "I've loved him for the longest time, I've known him longer than you. He isn't yours so don't act like he belongs to you. I love him so much, what about you do you even love him?" she stared challengingly in Ryuu's direction.

They had an exceedingly long stare-off she didn't seem to falter under Ryuu intimidation his aura barely grazed her willpower.

Ayako frowned in the end "for now I'll retreat" she said not admitting her defeat.

She turned to walk away but a heavy hand touched her shoulder stopping her "Wait Boss didn't give you permission to leave", a tall man in black spoke. In response, she slightly shifted her step unnoticed by the taller man and placed an elbow in his gut. His weight and lack of balance was used against him and was thrown over her shoulder.

Her movements were so effortlessly fluid and unexpected everyone was startled; even Ryuu.

She once again turned away heading to the door, "That was something the person I love taught me" she laughed as she turned her head in Ryuu's direction as If she won something. "Aaah jeez my Otou-sama is already my love-rival I don't need another one" although she spoke in a fairly low volume Ryuu heard exactly what she said clearly.

She exited easier than she entered.

"Boss should we pursue her"

"no she isn't worth it " he dismissed, furthermore she might be a key to figure out leads on Miyuki's whereabouts.

----

"Miyuki"

Mikage opened his eye's wearily it was deep in the middle of midnight, so who exactly was bothering him at such a time.

He yawned as he turned his head to the side, his eyes caught a figure sulking at the door of course that large figure belonged to Junsei. "What is it?"

Junsei wasn't exactly sure he actually had a particular reason to come here, it was more of an urge "It's nothing. I'm just glad you're here, that's all" he smiled slightly and turned to walk back into the other room.

Somehow when Mikage saw this he envisioned a little puppy with downcast ears, "come" he said softly tapping the bed. There was space for Junsei, Junsei's ears perked up was he perhaps dreaming or hallucinating.

"Forget it then" seeing that Junsei stood in the doorway motionlessly doing nothing, Mikage provoked him a little. Which worked as Junsei literally bolted to the bedside, he felt like he was literally on clouds it was like a dream his favourite person was right next to him, it has been too long. His eyelashes up close were stunningly striking, his every single attribute in Junsei's eyes was completely unmatched.

It was as if each of his features were evolving to perfection his flawless ivory skin, stirringly slender eyes and everything else to match it, even his hair. If not, an angel he could only be a God of beauty.

"Your hair has gotten longer" Junsei mentioned noticing the alarming growth rate, it went from his shoulders to his back in a short span of three weeks.

"Sleep don't speak" he was too tired to conversate.

"Can I touch it?" he noticed a long and silky lock resting on Mikage's cheek.

"Yeah," he didn't really mind as long as he quietened down. Junsei touched the soft hair it wasn't probably the most soothing thing he's ever felt. He soon fell asleep.

Mikage noticed that he had fallen asleep, it was very much childlike behaviour and the way he slept didn't help either; a lock of his hair was in Junsei's tightly wrapped hand as if we're holding onto something important.

Mikage let down his guard knowing that Junsei was definitely asleep and Mikage eventually fell into dreamland himself.

As usual, Mikage got up early but it seemed he wasn't the first to be awake, the bedside was empty. Mikage felt this was strange as Junsei was never an early bird. He jumped out of bed to do his morning routine but before he could begin he noticed the serious brooding figure in the main room. The fact that he was brooding wasn't at all what bugged Mikage but the fact that there was a lit cigarette in his hands despite Mikage's constant warnings from the past few weeks.

Mikage wasn't at all upset but rather concerned bit by bit he began to pick up behaviour traits in Junsei by his habits and whenever he smoked it was always about something grave.

Mikage reached over snatched the cigarette out of his hand and pressed it ruthlessly in the ashtray, "what is it Junsei?"

Zoned out Junsei barely noticed Mikage's presence even when the cigarette was taken from his fingers. When he spoke it finally snapped him out of his zone, "it is nothing" he spoke in a dejected tone.

"Even though I don't know exactly what you are thinking, I can still tell when you lie."

Junsei grabbed a strand of Mikage hair and stroked it across his own face, he sighed in relaxation "let's elope" he said his eyes steeled in resolve.

Mikage eyes widened in response, for a moment he was speechless truly those words were the last he'd expected from Junsei's mouth and it came completely from nowhere. "Don't be ridiculous, go elope by yourself, where is this randomness even coming from"

"It not random, I'm 100% serious"

Mikage looked into his solemn eyes.

There was a subtle but clear knock at the door

Both Mikage and Junsei turned their head in the direction of the door simultaneously. None of them was expecting a guest.

Mikage looked towards Junsei as it wasn't his house but Junsei seemed frozen again so Mikage took the initiative to answer the door.

He looked through the door's peephole it was someone he actually recognised. 'Why was he here! Mikage opened the door and Junsei rushed in to stop however he was too late, as the two figures faced one another.

Wooow this chapter is raw (in editing)I just couldn't leave you guy's 'hanging'.

Okay, I'm having fun with this cliff, I'm not sure about you lot though.