Chapter 8 - Hotel

Sorry for taking so long i wanted to pleasently suprise you guy's for being so lovely . Here's a gift of genuine Thanks. A fucking 4 chapter realese!! you're very much welcome.

He was taken very cautiously to a hotel with eye-catching bodyguards. There was no doubt it was a five-star hotel. If he guessed correctly it's Tokyo's recent 5-star increasingly popular hotel.

Everywhere they passed within was designed sophisticatedly. It was screaming with luxury. Mikage noticed something unusual, it was unnatural, everyone there was acting too accordingly.

Especially when they in particular, were out of place. Moreover, he didn't notice anyone else in this huge hotel except for staff and guards.

The staff had a more than the appropriate amount of distance and their heads were deeply bowed. Mikage had a bad feeling 'from this he concurred that Akira bought out this hotel or even more worse he owned it'.

Following carefully by his side Mikage did not one take his eyes off of possible loopholes, but he found the security to be strict. But if push came to shove Mikage was confident in self-defence, hopefully it wouldn't escalate into that. Otherwise it would be risky and Mikage was not going to gamble his second chance at life.

****

They were inside a room alone, it was quite large he estimated the security was still outside. "Do you like the view here Miyuki-kun? You know all of this belongs to me" Akira said in an exaggerated manner interrupting Mikage's thought process.

Mikage thought as much, merely an obvious prediction it just meant luck wasn't on his side.

Mikage made no clear expression change, he looked out through the window down onto the gorgeous luminescent lights from the high floor. He touched the window delicately, he estimated they were twenty floors up. "it is decent I guess". He replied unhurriedly to the eager man.

Akira got slightly frustrated by Mikage's lack of response, he put his hands on Mikage's shoulders "do you understand Miyuki? this can be your life, you just need to be mine". Mikage rolled his eyes, he basically wants to fuck him in exchange for 'Money', how shallow, isn't that exactly like prostitution.

'The panicle of life? Riches? Admiration? What did it all mean? What did it lead to? Him being fucking betrayed by those he loved the most? What a hollow life, he didn't need it.'

"I have no interest in being your doll, so don't fucking touch me" Mikage spoke with a trace of hostility in his voice. He tried to break from his hold but failed under Akira strong grip. 'Shit' Mikage internally cursed, he'd never met anyone to this point whose strength was superior to his.

"You are quite the fierce one isn't you, Miyuki" Akira smiled wickedly, he was so alluring up so close. The mere fact that this lovely thing can nearly resist him was amazing.

'But I don't get it, what is so great about the Oldman? What has he got I don't have, I have far more than he has.' Again, when he thought about those two, it caused unfamiliar feeling along with anger.

Mikage was too busy being shocked with odd fact there was someone who was stronger than him. "your mine now, do you understand?" Akira proclaimed, he then inched closer. He moved his grip to Mikage's arm pushing him forcefully against the window.

Mikage actively attempted to resist his grip, but it was in vain. "What are you trying to do" he questioned impassively. Akira didn't reply and just blocked Mikage's mouth with his lips.

His lips were exquisite and irresistible, just a little taste got him starving for more. His tongue roughly explored Mikage's mouth, smothering Mikage not leaving him with much air. He took a quick breath and went back in, finding himself unable to separate from Mikage; already he was addicted.

He wanted to taste more and his bottom half was erected.

'This fucker, this motherfucker' Mikage continuously grudgingly cursed, never had someone gotten this far in his second life and he was unable to resist; it was frustrating. There is no way in hell he'll fuck someone like him.

But as coarse as Akira might be, he wasn't stupid his guard was high; and Mikage was waiting for an opportunity.

Akira unwillingly separated from Mikage's lips, he wanted to ravage this little thing immediately, but forcing others wasn't his way. But, he recalled he had a little something. "Miyuki wait for me, don't do anything senseless" Akira traced around Mikage's lips whilst speaking.

Akira left his side, allowing Mikage to catch his breath. Mikage realized this situation was progressing really badly and there is no fucking way he was waiting for him. Mikage looked towards the door, there was a possibility he would get shot, but that seemed much better than sleeping with this pretentious man.

He made a quick sprint towards the door. Akria whose back was turned momentarily saw this sight and rushed to Mikage, successfully flooring Mikage. "Didn't I warn you Miyuki, it's pointless" he said triumphantly sitting on top of Mikage's abdomen, hindering his movement.

He held something in front of Mikage, it was a needle. Without hesitation Akira swiftly injected him in the neck with this unknown liquid.