Chapter 28 - Forgiveness

Mikage had changed back into the Yukata, from the hospital gown he was wearing in the hospital.

Even though he could just about walk, Ryuu didn't allow him to. Insisting that he needed to be carried not allowing the Mikage opportunity to refuse. Mikage gritted his teeth and endured as it was a matter of time until he could walk without trouble.

Mikage sulkily leant onto the car door, watching the constant shifting of lights.

Ryuu noticed his silence, "is there something wrong," Ryuu asked.

'Of course, there was something wrong! Why did I have to sit on your lap? Mikage complained internally. Not allowing it to change his stoic expression.

Ryuu didn't quite get the reason for Mikage's silence, so he stared at the boys back in confusion. On Miyuki's slender neck were very faint pink hand marks.

Ryuu gently stroked the back of Mikage's neck,' "it must've hurt, I was too rough" Ryuu acknowledged.

Mikage was surprised by his intimate action and soft tone, "by any chance is that your way of apologising".

Ryuu's hand froze, never had he needed to apologise for anything, but he was doing so now. It didn't feel too out of place.

"If it was, then I don't accept such a feeble apology" Mikage declared, facing the others shocked face.

"Then what can I do? "Ryuu naturally asked.

Mikage initially didn't expect Ryuu to be so earnest although Ryuu didn't say it, Mikage could see he acknowledged his wrongdoings. And that was good.

"If you want my forgiveness, it requires time and sentiment, forgiveness is not always something so easily given," Mikage turned his back toward Ryuu.

"How?" Ryuu asked.

"It's something that you have to figure out yourself, otherwise it would be pointless" Mikage responded.

Never in his life had Ryuu have to ask forgiveness of another human being, especially because of his identity. However now he felt he'd finally met his equal, so as troublesome as it might be, Ryuu truly didn't mind.

Ryuu considered seriously, he thought of many different methods he could use to show his regret. But his mind became blank. Expensive gifts? Money?

Miyuki wasn't such a simple type of person; luxurious things wouldn't move him.

That was already established when Ryuu saw his home. The environment he willingly lived in, not allowing even someone as affluent as Akira to move him in the slightest.

So, what will he do then? Looking at the marks, although very faint it made him feel very uncomfortable.

He hugged the younger boy from behind, not only did holding Miyuki like this diminish his maturity, but it also presented to Ryuu how small the other persons back actually is.

Ryuu rested the side of his face on Mikage's back, "I'm sorry" Ryuu said remorsefully. Mikage let out a smile in response, "I receive your apology, but I don't forgive you, yet".

Ryuu couldn't help but feel a bit better, such a person was perfect for him, only his other half can be like this.

His soul mate and only his.

He pulled Mikage deeper into his embrace "I'm willing to do anything" Ryuu promised.

Mikage sighed internally 'don't promise things so carelessly, Baka'. Despite thinking that he was moved; once again. Certain aspects of this Yakuza boss were very charming in Mikage's eye.

The journey that felt like it dragged on for an exaggerated period of time, finally ended.

-------

Mikage woke up early, but before he even stepped out he was picked up into Ryuu's embrace.

Mikage was starting to dread the fact that this might developed into a habit even after his legs are fully healed.

Being washed and dressed was fine, however, it crossed the line being constantly carried around; this was a huge blow to his pride. He'd much rather a wheelchair. But Mikage couldn't even see the shadow of it as if there was never a wheelchair, to begin with.

Mikage thought It was strange; the sudden disappearance of something useful to only him. Was it perhaps gotten ridden of out of spite, due to him being an outsider? For now, he decided to leave it as it is, as there were many suspects in this large house.

Whatever the case was, Mikage convinced himself to endure it a little longer.

I neeed to say something ladies!!!!!

My chapter release may slow down for exam season. Because I don't want this to become the reason why I failed maths for the third time. 

So, ladies who are currently studying for exams don't F up like me and organise your time properly. So you don't fail exams or tests.

Try substituting your reading time with study time. 

DON'T:

-Get distracted by stories/Novels(can be very addicting)

- Get distracted by Anime/Manga especially YAOIIIIII (very dangerous stay away from it in exam period)

- Get distracted by Very interesting Tv shows