Chapter 15 - Regret?

OMG!!!!! Guy'sss!! i mean ladiessss. DAISUKI!! 

I actually reached 1000 reads thanks to you amazing readers. I pulled an allnighter to do a double CHAPTER release in celebration. Thank you!! Wonderful Fujoshi's.

Ryuu carried Mikage to a black vehicle much to Mikage's humiliation. When they exited the house the around five members accordingly followed behind Ryuu and Mikage. There were two faces Mikage recognised, it was Kenji and Hayato if he correctly recalled. Mikage deduced their positions were important if they were escorting the Ryuu.

"Wait," Mikage said hastily. "What is it?"Ryuu asked impassively. "Where's the wheelchair, wouldn't I need it," Mikage asked carefully.

"What for? Wouldn't it be harder for you to run away if you're in my hands" Ryuu smiled. No, where the fuck would I actually run to, surrounded like this? Furthermore, with my leg's in this state, Mikage thought complainingly.

The car was escorted by two other cars of the same make, finally, Mikage was released from the rouge's embrace; it was painfully embarrassing. Mikage closed his eyes trying his best to ignore the person staring at him fixedly.

Eventually, Mikage gave in under the persons intense stare, "is there something?" he asked lightly. "Do you regret choosing me?"Ryuu asked.

Mikage was caught off guard by the question, perhaps it bothered Ryuu that Mikage hadn't displayed any affection or any indication of liking him.

But even so Mikage wasn't the type of person to regret things, but he had one lasting regret from his previous life. And that was not about his death but not being able to save someone.

Mikage seriously considered his question for a while "by asking me if I regret it, you mean if I could would I change the fact I met you. If that is the question, then the answer is no". Although Ryuu's personality is 'unique' the fact he has never wronged Mikage remains; well apart from in bed.

Others such as Akira and Takehiro want Mikage but only as a doll; without its own will, docile and pathetic. Which is something Mikage was is not by nature. It was obvious he could tell by their eyes they simply don't care.

But Ryuu is different the very fact he asked this question is because he cares. He took Mikage in without knowing his background, someone who could've possibly targeted his life and helped him unconditionally. Although Mikage didn't show it, he is very grateful and intended to return the favour.

Ryuu was satisfied with the answer Mikage gave him. This weighed on him due to the fact Mikage wasn't lucid when meeting him and he believed the drugs may have affected Mikages judgement. So hearing Mikage answer was relieving.

Ryuu noticed that the area they were in got worse, he was surprised according to Mikage temperament he thought Mikage was a rich boy.

Mikage picked-up the vague change in Ryuu's expression, he was leaning on the car door meeting the other eyes across him. "Are you surprised?" Mikage smiled mischievously.

"You could tell?" there was no one who could tell what Ryuu is thinking, from his well-established poker face.

Well, most Gods including Mikage had stony expressions, so it would be accurate to say he's had a lot of experience. He is able to pick up on what a person is thinking by their eyes. Hence one of the reasons he avoids certain people with their wicked intentions.

"I'm not from some well-established household and you're not the first to think so". Mikage confirmed. Mikage calmly brushed it off, but Ryuu was undoubtedly shocked.

The car stopped in a narrow street, it was Mikage's run-down apartment building. Mikage sighed he'd finally made it. Ryuu's subordinates opened the car door allowing Ryuu to step out. He stepped out the car and picked Mikage up into his embrace.

"This is where you live?" Ryuu asked quietly. "yes" Mikage answered straightforwardly. "My home is very narrow so I'd appreciate if fewer people entered."

Ryuu nodded in agreement "Kenji and Hayato follow me, everyone else stay put." The group did as ordered and kept formation looking completely intimidating.

Kenji and Hayato followed behind Ryuu silently. Mikage breathed in "can you put me down and support me with your arm instead".

Mikage was starting to get bored of the constant carrying. Surprisingly Ryuu harmoniously cooperated with him and placed him on the floor carefully allowing him to properly balance himself. With Ryuu's support, Mikage was to carry himself more efficiently.

They walked up the narrow unstable stairs. About to follow behind was Kenji and Hayato "wait!" Mikage said clearly. Both Kenji and Hayato stopped in their tracks," what is it Aniki?" Kenji asked, whilst Hayato wore a bad expression silently.

Mikage turned his head around "the stairs are feeble and won't hold out if excessively used, so wait". Kenji retreated his foot and did as Mikage advised.