Chapter 9 - Aphrodisiac

'Wait what the fuck did he just do' Mikage was at the limit of infuriation. He thought Akria was the same as Takehiro but it turns out he's much worse, even more sickening. "What the fuck did you just inject me with" he questioned extremely chillingly. His face expressed infuriation. Akira smiled mysteriously, "you'll soon know".

With great effort, Mikage managed to free his hands. Mikage was aware his body's immune system and body cells were much more enhanced than the regular human, hence why he is able to heal at a much quicker rate in comparison.

However, he can still feel the repercussion or effects pretty much the same. So, he wasn't particularly worried about what it was, as he could guess. He just knew how irredeemable this piece of shit actually was.

Mikage saw his chance and swiftly pressed Akira's leg causing his balance to be shifted, he fell to the side.

Akira was shocked he had no idea what was going on with his body. After Mikage touched him he lost feeling in his leg and it went limp. "What did you do" he furiously questioned. He lost feeling in his leg by no means this was normal, he felt slightly frantic. "What the fuck did you do to my leg!" he shouted aggressively.

Mikage was really tempted to kick his face in, but he knew the consequences would later haunt him so he grudgingly held back the urge. He said "you'll soon know" he repeated in a similar mysterious manner. He bent down to the taller man effectively pressing several other pressure points located on his back.

It wasn't permanent, but for now, he was incapacitated. "Do you think I'll allow you to live peacefully after this? I'll kill..." before he could finish his threats Mikage shoved a piece of cloth, which he found into his mouth.

He leant over to Akira making sure he could see his face. He looked like he wanted rip Mikage to shreds. "I'll live" he stated calmly. 'As there is no way he'll allow someone as pathetic as him to steal his life.'

Mikage started to feel hotter and started to feel the shortness of his breath. These symptoms were very faint but Mikage had a very good awareness of his own bodily conditions.

This fucker actually dosed him with an aphrodisiac, it wouldn't be advantageous to him if he stayed any longer. Without hesitation, Mikage pressed his own pressure points to slow down the drug process.

Akira noticed his flushed face started to return to its original colour after he did that, his eyes widened in shock. 'Perhaps this wasn't permanent, although he didn't know much about Chinese healing he was aware it couldn't disable him. Unable to do anything he watched all of the younger persons movements and actions.

Mikage braced himself and exited the room, there was only one guard on the watch. Without holding anything back he stopped the guard's movement with one hand, who' d just moved towards his gun. And placed a punch to his abdomen with great impact, knocking the guard out. He thought about picking up the guard's gun, but with no former experience, he had no hope in even hitting the target.

With no guards in sight, he rushed towards the staircase. After running down at least eight cases of stairs, he started to hear a ruckus. 'Shit that was way too soon he'd thought that Akira would be out for over an hour.

Fuck! he'd forgotten about the security cameras.'

He heard a commotion from below him and above him 'Damn, he was surrounded, his only choice was to exit on this current floor and to find a hiding spot'.

He looked around and there was not a single place that could be called an adequate enough hiding place. He heard the rushing, then at least 12 men wearing black suits came rushing trapping him on each side. 'Shit' he cursed again.

They were probably all armed and he didn't have the ability to move quicker than a bullet or even stop one.

'He searched rapidly for a loophole, anywhere!'. The window, he realised! The men drew their weapons but hesitated. They were informed to catch him through any means, but not to kill him and if they disobeyed they might as well say goodbye to their lives. And they were warned he was extremely strong, so they were to act extra carefully.

"Don't move, or I'll shoot you", one of them shouted in broken Japanese.