Chapter 4 - Takehiro Hanazawa

As scheduled at 5:00 chauffeur came outside his apartment building to take him to Ayako-chans mansion. It seemed like his father was going to have a full day of sleeping today.

He entered one of the rooms to welcome guests, "Miyuki!!!, you finally made it", Ayako excitedly exclaimed. He made it to her house with the help of a butler. However, the party wasn't taking place here as they were going to appear together, according to Ayako-chans wishes.

"Congratulations on becoming an adult Ayako-Chan", he gave her a pat on her back. He then focused his sight on her lips and couldn't stifle a snigger, "Ayako-Chan looks like an adult too, hahaha".

With others it was difficult for Mikage to find laughter and engage with them, however, with Ayako it was simple and unrestrained.

In response Ayako's face lit up red in embarrassment similar to the red lipstick" I'm going to change it", she ran exceedingly fast, without leaving a shadow.

"Wait Ojou-Sama your dress!!! Ojou-sama don't fall", the panicking maid ran at full speed in the same direction.

"Welcome Koutarou Miyuki-kun, don't you think you were a little harsh". A handsome middle-aged man entered the room walking closer to Mikage. "It doesn't suit her, Hanazawa-san" he simply stated. She's even more stunning without it".

"Please", he inched even closer." I thought I mentioned it previously, you can call me Takehiro, Miyuki-kun". "I'd rather not"

Miyuki tactfully rejected, slapping the hands which were attempting to hug him. Takehiro smiled mischievously," your honesty is as attractive as ever".

At this point, Miyuki felt unenthusiastic to engage in such a tasteless conversation. He could have said a hundred things. But with this sort of person, it was pointless and felt it was beneath his attention. For a person like Takehiro the harder the chase the more enjoyment he will get.

"How is your father, from what I heard he takes your hard-earned money to fund his drinking problem". 'To be honest with the consumption his profile says the average he drinks, it is baffling the alcohol hasn't poisoned him yet. He was healthy-looking for his age.'

At one point he met Satoshi, there was nothing remarkable in him unlike his astounding son, it was strange. Satoshi was just a disappointing commonplace drunk, pathetic. He couldn't fathom where Miyuki got his sophistication and intelligence from. It didn't suit Miyuki, being lower-class. Yet why did Miyuki not sever this burden of a father?

Mikage still refused to engage him in this pointless conversation. It was all part of his psychological attacks which he was 100 years too early to try it with him, and his information source was inexact.

He remained indifferent much to Takehiro's disappointment, Takehiro wanted to incite him. That very idea of Miyuki making a distorted expression because of him excited him a lot.

"You disappeared, I yearned for you", he continued. 'he's not giving up, and who's fault did he think it was', Mikage grumbled internally.

"Is it because I said your father was unsuitable to raise you, therefore I should officially accept you as my adopted son". His intention was not to marry Miyuki to his daughter as Miyuki held no romantic feeling for her at all. But rather for the purpose of legally possessing him instead. It was without a doubt maximum creepiness, not because of the idea itself. But due to the fact, Takehiro can implement it with ease.

He took a stepped forward," by any chance have I scared my little bunny off".

Miyuki cringed at Takehiro's addressment of him, he loathed that term of addressment.

He grabbed Mikage's arm possessively, "even if you do run away, you will still belong to me." Miyuki glared clearly irritated. Once again, he removed the older man's hand, "presumptuous" he snapped coldly, his eyes showing clear distaste and nobility. "My presence is only for your daughter, don't be disappointing" Mikage continued.

There is was again, that's what he wanted to see his aura, which he couldn't hide behind his exhausted clothes and messy hair. Takehiro was pleasantly enamoured.

"Miyuki-kuuunn!!" Ayako shouted from a far distance very unladylike, breaking the tense atmosphere. She took off the tacky looking lip-stick, which didn't suit her. "Otou-Sama you're here already, booringg" she said entering the room, ignoring her father she turned to Mikage.

"How do I look now?" she asked with anticipation. "Beautiful," he said genuinely, his gaze clearly softening. "Huggg!!!" she shouted and opened her arms in his direction. "Rejected" he swiftly dodged her advance.

"Ahem" Takehiro feigned a cough re-establishing his forgotten presence. "Tanaka," he said. An old man entered the room" right this way Miyuki-sama". Mikage followed along with the butler, aware of what is about to transpire.

As expected a change of clothes and a haircut; usually Mikage didn't accept charity and not because of pride, but owing things to others wasn't his style it was disadvantageous. But, for this occasion, if he was to show up with Ayako-Chan wearing anything below standards it will do her a great disservice and that was not his intention. He personally wouldn't be bothered, but humans and Gods alike are very judgemental.

'But without a doubt, Takehiro planned this, ugh even thinking his name creates a bad taste in his mouth. There's no chance he has any good intentions.'

After his hair was styled by what seemed to be a professional hairstylist, he was shown to the guest bathroom to take a shower. As expected of richest Japanese oil tycoon Takehiro Hanazawa, even his guest bathroom was the size of Miyuki shabby apartment altogether.

Before stepping into the shower, he took no chances and checked to see if that old pervert was lingering; although his age was technically much older. With no old pervert harming his sight he took a shower with a bit of ease.   

--------------------------By no means is this old dude the male lead, okay?? or is he hmmm??