Chapter 26 - A dangerous existence

Mikage readjusted his body to face the familiar person holding him. Disappointingly he was still in the hospital room. "How long have you been here?" Mikage questioned.

Ryuu was taken aback by the question, he'd realised he actually lost track of time "perhaps past three hours" he guessed. Mikage seemed doubtful, suspiciously studying Ryuu.

Mikage slightly pouted, he rolled over avoiding the others gaze. 'He had to stay in such a place bored out of his mind whilst Ryuu was taking his time.'

Unfortunately for Mikage, his small action did not escape Ryuu's eyes. "you took your time, you said a few hours, why didn't you wake me up sooner?" Mikage mumbled under his breath.

Ryuu stared at the small back facing him in enjoyment; 'How can he behave so pleasantly endearing without even trying?' such actions Ryuu wanted to keep to himself. He internally decided no one else is permitted see Miyuki like this; only he himself is.

Actually, the reason Ryuu didn't wake Miyuki up was that Miyuki made such a happy expression whilst he was asleep and Ryuu just couldn't bring himself to disrupt him; after all, he'd never seen him make such a contented expression.

'Perhaps he had a pleasant dream.'

Whilst embracing Miyuki, watching his lovely expression he surprisingly couldn't stop himself from dozing off; hence his current position. Ryuu realised each time Miyuki was in his arms he would easily fall asleep compared to the times without his presence.

Sleepless nights were a common occurrence for Ryuu, however, with Mikage's it seems like his sleep troubles were non-existent. It was as if he were a walking wonder. Such a precious person he wanted to keep even closer to himself.

"I didn't want to wake you because you seemed to be having a pleasant dream," Ryuu said. Mikage didn't seem to seem to be convinced. "I couldn't remove my eyes from your face, so I lost track of time" he honestly continued.

"Is that so?" Mikage sulkily replied. Ryuu was amused by his behaviour, 'sometimes he can act closer to his age, it seems'.

"It appears you missed me intensely; since the doctor gave me his confirmation you will come home with me unless you want to stay?".

Mikage flinched at Ryuu's insinuation, it was suffocating, boring and restrictive at the hospital. He faced Ryuu head on "take me home!" Mikage demanded daringly; his eyes unwavering.

Ryuu eyes lit up dangerously, such a cheeky brat. "What do you say, Take me home...?" Ryuu tested, waiting for Mikage to finish off the sentence. "Ryuu!" Mikage answered confidently.

The answer Ryuu was expecting was actually 'please', however, Mikage was unaccustomed to begging others; so, saying please wasn't exactly an option to Mikage.

This further attracted Ryuu's fascination as not many dares to challenge him directly and still remain firm. However, Miyuki's attitude was fresh and unfazed compared to others; even whilst knowing Ryuu's position. It was as if Miyuki didn't comprehend statuses, or such things were superfluous in his eyes.

Furthermore, Ryuu was somewhat pleased as Miyuki said his name. His name in Miyuki's mouth gave him an indescribable pounding in his heart.

Channelling his feelings Ryuu impulsively kissed Mikage's, deeply exploring the inside of Miyuki's mouth with his. He initially intended to make it a shorts kiss, yet Ryuu somehow managed to get lost in Miyuki's pleasingly silky mouth. It was as if Mikage secreted pheromones, Mikage unintentionally made Ryuu become provoked; with just his mouth.

Mikage was, in fact, a dangerous existence.

Ryuu's kiss became even passionate and he showed no signs of retreating in the least. He one-sidedly took over Miyuki's mouth, not giving him a chance to take a breath.

Ryuu started getting hotter he looked at Mikage with an intoxicated expression; he wanted Miyuki now. His lower part was already up, he desired Miyuki. He wanted to thrust his member deeply into Miyuki.

Mikage initially allowed the kiss to slide however that expression, he'd recognised it, it wasn't good news. Mikage calculatedly took a hidden acupuncture needle and hastily plunged it into Ryuu's neck who was directly above him.

Ryuu froze and fell onto Mikage, 'shit, this again?'.

"Were you trying to kiss me or smother me to death, Fuck!" Mikage cursed, out of breath.

Mikage cruelly left Ryuu facing down on the hospital bed, without helping him fuel his desire, as a means to make him reflect on his roguish behaviour.

Mikage was starting to believe Ryuu was faintly on the sadistic side.

whoa, this chapter took ages...I dunno why

I'm very sorry for the misleading cliff-hanger and misleading title I just couldn't resist teasing you guys.

anyway, thanks as always for reading adieu...