Chapter 12 - A Yakuza

It had been a least four rounds until they ceased entangling intensely in the bed, Mikage was out first. It was an extremely passionate night.

Mikage weakly opened his eyes, it had been a long time since he had such a passionate night; it severely wore him down.

He managed to sit up, he looked at the sleeping culprit clinging to him; he is the complete cause of Mikage's exhausted state. This beast ravaged him until there was nothing left. His face suited his personality in bed; a devil.

Mikage was positive that if it were anyone else their waist couldn't have endured his passion. He was extraordinary if he displayed that much vigour in bed; how strong exactly is he?

Mikage owed this person a favour. He was extremely thankful to this stranger, who lent him help without even knowing his identity. But now wasn't the time for semantics.

He was currently concerned about Akira, Mikage is well aware this wouldn't blow over so easily. Akira wanted him, and there is a possibility his father would be aimed for just to get to him. There absolutely no way he'd allow his father to be caught by that psycho, but what can he really do?

Even so, he needed to get to his father before Akira targets him, he didn't own a phone so contacting him was out of the question. He needed to find him first, then plan later.

He cautiously got out of the sleeping mans hold, removing his arm from his waist. He slipped to the edge of the low bed, he struggled against the walls to stand up; it wasn't easy. This was mainly due to the impact to his legs from the previous day, and some of the blame goes to Ryuu as well.

Mikage wobbled to his feet, he took this chance to actually look around the room. It was actually a large plain traditional Japanese room; with sliding doors.

He was currently naked with all sorts of marks exhibiting his body, standing out noticeably due to his pale skin; appearing completely erotic. He eventually found the tattered remains of his clothes sprawled on the floor.

"You're leaving?" Ryuu asked. 'Yes, that was his intention', Mikage thought. "I have business to take care of, immediately", he said.

"Is it related to the fact that you were drugged ", no matter how he looked at it, this didn't seem like a regular case. "Yes", Mikage said unhesitantly.

"You're not going anywhere", Ryuu said sternly. "what do you mean?", Mikage asked in a cold tone, staggering towards the wall.

Ryuu got up from the bed revealing a perfectly sculpted body, "you now belong to me; therefore, I cannot allow you to go" he said. He didn't feel comfortable letting him go, observing his circumstances.

"Furthermore" he added, "just where are you planning on going in that state?". Mikage was barely able to stand upright and the state his clothes were in, left him trapped.

Mikage nodded internally, 'there was truth in his words, however', "how is that I belong to you?" he faced Ryuu dauntingly. Ryuu continued indifferent towards Mikage's 'threatening' stance. "you're my lover now or are you leaving after taking advantage of me?" Ryuu said.

Mikage placed his palm against his head in annoyance, why was he acting as if he was a woman. If remembered correctly humans were casual when it came to relationships and sex. "I can't allow you to go, however, you're now my people so I will help you". Ryuu said appearing serious.

"How exactly aoh..." Mikage didn't get to finish his sentence since Ryuu hoisted him off his feet. This was too sudden so Mikage grabbed Ryuu closely to regain balance. Mikage eye widened when he saw Ryuu's back, 'a yakuza'.

"You can help?" he asked carefully looking at the others sharp eyes. Perhaps the help of the yakuza was ideal for his circumstance.

Ryuu started to walk with Mikage in his embrace, "I can" he replied, looking into the other's eyes deeply. They passed two other rooms and entered a large indoor bath.

He placed Mikage down on the short stall and sat opposite him. Mikage felt thankful that he brought him here, truthfully after that long night, he felt he needed it. Ryuu pointed the shower to Mikage's body, proceeding to wash him.

Mikage didn't become shy or reject the man, as this was natural for Mikage. As a God, he'd been served and washed by his followers this was just simply normal.

The man took notice of Mikage's casual and cool nature, normally one would become embarrassed or try to hide if they were naked, but this boy in front of him didn't seem in the slightest bit fazed. He was truly a unique one.

Also, his eyes were different from the previous day, they were firm and profound, it was enigmatic. "with me you'll be safe," he swore. No matter who it is, they wouldn't dare to go against Ishida Ryuu.