Chapter 48 - "The Guardian's shower time confessions"

Remember this was a super rushed chapter but you guy's deserved it, so bare with me on this. Love you guy's the most, see ya!!! 

"Yes, it will never happen, but right now I need you to be strong. You need to show me your resolution. I hope you understand what that means" Mikage's air changed and his expression was serious. Mikage saw that he understood, in his expression he had the determination 'that was good.'

"Now, I guess you already are aware of how your whereabouts were found" Mikage mentioned changing the subject.

Hayato's expression went gloomy, he held his fury in since he was already in so much pain and it was only a discussion. "There's no denying it, and when that fucker is found I will personally cut his tongue out" he spoke retaining his anger.

He didn't even need to say it as expected as one of the right-hand men of Ryuu, his insight was astounding. He could see things more clearly than others, especially when others didn't want to see it.

There is something about the story of your capture that I felt was off" Mikage continued. "everyone who accompanied you was killed right. I don't think it was a coincidence there was a survivor"

"So, your suggesting..." Hayato interrupted.

"No, he is most likely a puppet. But leaving him alive was a big miscalculation for the main culprit" Mikage corrected.

"but how long would it actually stay that way. We need to get to him before anyone else" Hayato spoke gravely.

Mikage nodded in agreement, 'exactly.'

Eventually, they reached the hospital, compared to the last one this one appeared to be grander with the size and its aesthetics. Mikage had to admit the Seiryuu-kai had great taste. When they entered the treatment given to them was equivalent to that of celebrities and immediately Hayato was given a private room.

He refused for any nurses to be in his room and they were only permitted to enter whenever he desired.

Outside the cars crowded the hospital creating an overflow of black cars. There were members all around the hospital, they definitely meant business. As if messing up again with their security wasn't an option. The rest of the group apart from Nobu were assigned outside of Hayato's hospital quarters. Nobu was elsewhere taking care of other duties.

"How long until he gets here?" Hayato said clearly displeased.

"It seems someone is quite the impatient one" Mikage teased, searching around the large room.

"That's not it, I just want to get out of here as quickly as I can" Hayato argued.

All of a sudden Mikage felt a sense of recollection and was embarrassed by his contradictory behaviour 'he realised Hayato was actually quite similar to him'.

The nurse knocked on the door and brought in a change of clothes for both Hayato and Mikage then left right after.

"Well then let's have a long-awaited shower" Mikage spoke cheerfully.

Hayato grimaced "The fuck, what do you mean 'lets'?"

"Don't be a big baby I seen it all already, besides aren't we both men. Also, the shower connected to this room is quite large" he said calmly already dragging Hayato away.

"Haah, that doesn't mean anything" Hayato barked back.

"Oy, bastard..." he shouted pointlessly as he attempted to struggle.