Chapter 10 - Caught?

He saw their hesitation, perhaps they weren't going to kill him. Even so they intended to capture him unaware of the consequences there is no way he was going to throw away this chance. He dashed speedily towards the men wearing black, to which they took defensive positions in preparation.

Knowing they would defend rather than confront him, he re-directed his direction towards the huge glass window. With full force he charged into the window, crossing his arms in front of his face. The men in black faces dropped when they saw that, they felt panic if he dies their boss is not going to let them live.

The window glass shattered as predicted and now he was dropping from an estimated ten-floor height. Mikage calmly breathed in the fresh air, there was no way he could possibly outrun a bullet or even stop one.

However, his body has physically reached its pinnacle as a human and he was extremely and quite literally resilient. But undoubtedly, he will feel pain. He finally hit the ground, landing on his feet creating a dent in the floor.

Mikage was in pain; his legs felt like they would fall off, but he still ran, otherwise he would be caught. He started to feel his body heat up again; he could no longer delay.

The men who were internally felt distressed, noticed the figure. It wasn't limp and bloody as they thought. But was actually running? This was impossible, just what the hell was he? What sort of trick did he use? Whilst they were in surprise and some joy, the smarter one of the bunch relayed the information through a phone.

****

"He jumped through a window?!" Akira exclaimed loudly, he said to bring Miyuki back alive, just what the fuck was his men doing.

"Yes Akira-Sama, I was told he started running right after and that he looked completely unharmed" Ao Ren informed calmly. As unbelievable as that may sound, it would be an even more unbelievable story if one of Akira's men dared to lie to him.

Ao Ren pushed his glasses back in position, he still couldn't believe it, that boy who is just about 174cm had the audacity and even the ability to incapacitate his boss.

At this point, everything seemed unbelievable." Ren" Akira called from the chair he was reclining in. He started to regain feeling in his hands, "make sure he is caught, and I want every detail of information on him immediately".

"Understood, Akira-sama"

****

Mikage was feeling agitated and his vision stopped being able to focus correctly. He ran so much he didn't know where he was anymore.

He noticed a crowd of people ahead of him, perhaps his pursuer would get confused if he intermixed with them. Without hesitating he dived into the crowd, he felt a tug on his arm," I got you!" a man wearing black shouted in Chinese, looking very pleased with himself.

The crowd of people weren't actually a crowd they were a formation to protect their boss from danger. When the Chinese man shouted, they were instantly alerted, drawing their knives, guns and Katanas.

But they noticed something strange, the two people in confrontation didn't belong to their gang and they appeared to be involved in something separate. They didn't even seem to notice their surroundings.

"Don't touch me", Mikage said angrily. Mikage didn't want to be slowed down so in turn he skilfully grabbed the man by his collar. And threw the man twice his size over his shoulder effortlessly. He hit the ground, he groaned in pain, he attempted to get up. But Mikage had his foot on his chest, making unable to move.

"Now, I got you," Mikage said, out of breath in perfect Chinese. The man underneath Mikage felt a bad premonition when he said that. Mikage lifted up his foot slowly and forebodingly. He then stomped on his chest ruthlessly. Causing the man to spit out blood and lose consciousness.

Mikage couldn't run anymore his legs gave and he fell onto his behind 'shit was this it, now that his legs wouldn't work.' He struggled to get up several times. He still wasn't aware of his surroundings the pain and suppressing drugs clouded his thoughts.

"Put him in the car" a voice ordered. Someone bravely opposed" but boss we don't even know his identity and what if he is dangerous". The man's eyebrows furrowed deeply" and who is it you do you think you are talking to".

Finally, ladies, he's made an appearance yaaay!! i couldn't bear to torture you guy's with cliffs, so I made you wait. So, sorry. 

Anyone glad he finally appeared??