Chapter 47 - Shot!

Oh my goodness i delayed for as long as i could to squeze two extra chapters out(remeber it was rushed i could barely edit them). I'm literally being rushed out of my house, my mum is kicking me out to stay with my brother so that i study. So i will be away for a few days, i will try my best to reply to comments from my phone and thanks for your support my lovelies, made me emotional. Hug's love and kisses. 

"Nobu-san it appears they have no intention of letting us go, what do you propose we do," one of the men asked in a low voice.

"Just be patient the others should be here any moment now focus on guarding Hayato and the young man and don't make any sudden movements," Nobu advised seriously.

"there's three" Mikage spoke up from behind them.

"What?" Nobu asked confused still facing the police.

"There are eyes on us, from each of those buildings" he answered.

"How do you know?" Nobu turned his expression becoming slightly concerned. Right now it was currently dark out and it was only the painful flashing of the police vehicles which was the only source of light.

"Because I'm a monster right" Mikage smiled mischievously.

All of a sudden, his smile dropped and his expression darkened in the very brief moments Hayato seen this he felt a foreboding chill climbing up to his neck.

Immediately he was thrust aside he watched the sight unable to do anything in slow motion, before hitting the floor he saw the boy concentrate on something he could not see.

And the bullet that was supposed to hit him went into Mikage instead, Hayato only knew it was a bullet when the mist of Mikage's blood glazed over his bad vision.

This occurred so quickly that barely anyone registered the current events taking place. Nobu was hardly able to recover his mind panicked state of mind. His heart thundered in his ears so much that his state of reasoning was blocked out.

'shit! motherfuckers they actually shot at us, and the person it hit was the young the person they were supposed to be protecting. What was he actually thinking bringing him here, he must've been stupid now the young boy's life at risk'

Hayato who was pushed to the floor turned his at the motionless figure on the pavement, he looked at the person who saved him with a complicated and flabbergasted gaze.

"Fuckers do you know what you've done!" Nobu snapped pulling out his gun the rest following suit. If the young man is dead, then so is everyone else here. The boss probably would bury everyone along with the young man. And he had come to truly enjoy the young man's company. "Shit!! Kaji check his vitals make sure he's breathing"

Kaji's usually stony expression seemed to faintly change "ah...yes"

"Quickly!" Nobu shouted desperately, not removing his gun towards the pesterers.

The police were equally at loss. How was it that the wrong person was hit? "what exactly happened!" Shibazaki barked over the transmitter.

"It was the civilian. As if he knew we were aiming at them he jumped in the way" the inspector panicked over the transmitter.

Shibazaki looked back at the situation in front of him trying to comprehend what was actually going on. There seemed to be another layer. "Don't make any movements until we figure out the civilian's state." He ordered.

"Put the guns away criminals or I'll order them to shoot" Yamamoto warned through his amplifier.

Right, when things got tense the most unexpected person stepped forward "aaaaa that hurt, where is the justice. Getting shot at completely unprovoked" got up and walked forward exposing himself.