Chapter 35 - I couldn't hold back (M)

Aheemm!! WARNING....ahead

which means dirty chapter ahead as you guessed it from the warning.

AHEM and an even more serious warning to all the pure ladies below 18 "cough cough" about 20%. Do not read if you want to remain untainted by this one's dirty mind.

Even though, people like myself will ignore this warning and continue. I think it is fair to say, I used enough effort to be a holy person anywho without further ado(ahaha that rhymed)...sorry I'm very tired guys I'm writing too much....Enjoy My dear readers.

Ryuu started to lose himself he kept his eye's open putting on a devilish expression; the mercy he considered, began to dwindle within his desires. Ryuu moved his mouth towards Mikage's neck placing rough but pleasurable kisses there.

Mikage moaned sweetly to Ryuu's kisses he held Ryuu's head implanted in his shoulder "Ahhn, you've given something so precious to me, I just couldn't hold back my excitement" Mikage whispered, in an exasperated pant. How could he not forgive Ryuu like this; it wasn't as if his heart was crafted from stone.

This person single-handedly managed to reunite him with something so precious from his past.

With Mikage sweet words and his sweet moans, Ryuu felt like he was already going to burst. If Miyuki got excited over gifts so much, Ryuu didn't mind spoiling Miyuki such in a way all the time.

He got a hold of Mikage's hand and directed to his erected member. Mikage felt his hand wrap around something warm and thick he shivered in response. It was throbbing and hard, almost ready to burst.

'Such a thing entered his body before?' Mikage's memories from the last session were hazed due to the effects of the drug, he didn't recall it being this big.

Although Mikage provoked Ryuu, he wasn't as confident as before. 'How can a human be this large it was baffling, is he really human?.'

Ryuu began the direct Mikage's hand along his member. He did this until Mikage independently carried it out himself.

Miyuki's soft beautiful hand stroking his member was a wonderful feeling. Mikage decided to apply more effort and skill in pleasuring Ryuu's erected parts.

He skilfully stroked it very softly making Ryuu yearn for more, Mikage moved his neck away from Ryuu increasingly rough kisses.

And started to glide his soft silky tongue along Ryuu's ear, Ryuu started to pant heavily 'he was at his limit' only Miyuki could trigger him in such a way.

Ryuu grunted and directed the aim of his cum towards Mikage's gap. White stuff spurted in between Mikage's thighs and on his stomach. Ryuu placed one of Mikage's legs in a bent shape on the desk.

Ryuu used to cum around Mikage's thighs as a lubricant and slid one finger in causing Mikage to subconsciously leak a melodious moan. Mikage lit up in embarrassment never as a God was he as sensitive as he was currently is.

Ryuu wanted to see more and hear more of the delicious sights and sounds Miyuki made. Slipping another finger inside Mikage, Ryuu realised Miyuki was as tight as when they first did it.

But Ryuu had no patience, he was already taken over by his lustful impulses. He just wanted to cram it inside. His breathing intensified he couldn't hold it any longer, he picked Mikage up "Sorry, I'm putting it in now".

Mikage heard what he said "wait, not yet" he wasn't prepared, if Ryuu put his erection inside him now immense pain will be guaranteed.

Mikage panicked at Ryuu's advances he stared into Ryuu eyes, but he was already drowned in lust.

'Shit' Mikage cursed internally he wasn't listening. Mikage tightly held onto Ryuu closing his eyes tightly and braced himself.

Ryuu strongly pushed his lower part inside, Mikage whimpered at the dull sensation. Ryuu felt the tight squeezing warmness of inside Miyuki enwrap his large erection.

Mikage wrapped his legs around Ryuu tightly, Ryuu was steadily filling Mikage up. Mikage's entrance felt very hot as if it were burning and a painful throbbing constantly increasing. "Ryuu..ahn.. slow down".

This completely had the opposite effect as if he were possessed by a demon, he wickedly slammed Mikage's body downwards onto his enlarged erection, which was halfway through the entrance.

"AGGHHH!!!" Mikage cried out, 'this merciless bastard!' he bit down on Ryuu's shoulder and his eyes began to tear up.

Mikage felt his back touch something cold 'it was the wall'. Mikage let go of Ryuu shoulder and faced the 'sadistic bastard'.

Ryuu's eyes were staring right into his, with unmeasurable desire.

Ryuu held Mikage's waist tightly, "Say my name again" Ryuu spoke, his voice dripping with lustful anticipation. Ryuu felt it was particularly stirring when Miyuki said his name, he wanted his beautiful mouth to have his name in it.

Ryuu withdrew his erection, then thrust back into Mikage's tight entrance. Mikage trembled under Ryuu continued forcefulness.

"FUUUCK....ahn...Ryuu".

"And again," Ryuu said his eyes drowned in ecstasy.

"Ryuu...haah..I.. can't endure... ahh..it anymore!" Mikage whined.

Ryuu thrust into Mikage with lots of force "Haah I'm....going to cum inside you" Ryuu spoke huskily.

Ryuu covered Mikage's mouth with his own.

Mikage's protests were blocked by the mouth blocking his own, Ryuu grunted. Mikage legs trembled as he felt the cum shoot into his body. It was uncomfortable like a painful electric current throughout his body.

Ryuu continued to come inside him, at this point Mikage legs could no longer hold up, they felt powerless.

"Your existence makes me crazy, "Ryuu said fully supporting Mikage's body so that it didn't collapse.