Chapter 36 - Flowers (M)

Sorry guy's/ladies this took so long I had a long internal debate whether or not to continue the dirty scene and this whole chap is almost two chapters worth(you are welcome). I've decided to make it longer. Anyway, enjoy and Happy Easter!!!

During the second round, Mikage displayed more enthusiasm to an extent which shocked Ryuu. Mikage licked his lips in satisfaction, "don't look down on me, I can lead too". With Ryuu on the floor, he sat on top of Ryuu appearing extremely alluring. He rode Ryuu with passion, he lent into and bit Ryuu's ear playfully.

"This position is one that I can get used to," Mikage said, his eyes gleaming erotically. Just a while ago Mikage was a meek little kitten, Ryuu was fascinated to see him turn from that, into a wild cat; 'such a delicious transformation.'

If this wasn't seduction, then he doesn't know what is. Ryuu pushed Mikage back down positioning himself above Mikage, "Remember...haah... you're the one... who provoked me, don't regret it later" he warned dangerously.

Mikage's eyes glinted just as dangerously "don't underestimate me". Ryuu raised one of Mikage's legs on his shoulder and thrusted inside of Mikage and once again came inside without reservations; as if he placed his mark on Mikage to demonstrate to him who exactly he belongs to.

Mikage shuddered at the feeling, he couldn't get used to that uncomfortable feeling of cum entering his body.

Out of Ryuu's sexual encounters, Mikage is undeniably the most compelling not only did Miyuki give him overwhelming pleasure, he felt he is deeply harmonised with this person.

****

Mikage did, in fact, regret it later.

Ryuu did him intensely, as a matter of fact, he couldn't even recall how many rounds they went for. They went at it so wildly the room was left in a deplorable state from what it used to be; Broken furniture, scattered paper, a dented desk. It was certainly a state.

If anyone were to witness the sight, they would believe an intense conflict had occurred.

Mikage felt like crap, he wanted to wash immediately. He got up and felt a sharp throbbing pain, 'shit the bastard couldn't hold back at all'.

Mikage grudgingly picked up the sheathed katana holding his sore waist with his other hand, he discovered it underneath the mess of files.

He was about to exit the room when strong arm from behind embraced him. "Where is it you think you are going?" Ryuu asked.

"To wash, something I recall is your fault in the first place" Mikage directed his eyes to the cum dripping down his thigh, "is there a problem?" Mikage asked cynically.

"You're not wearing anything, That's the problem!" Ryuu raised his voice. It seems Miyuki had a lack of awareness of himself or he simply didn't care. Either way, no one else is allowed to see Miyuki's captivating body apart from him.

Mikage genuinely forgot about his appearance but living for hundreds of years Mikage was not shy about his body, showing it to others wasn't something he particularly cared for. He gave in and sighed as the arm had no signs of loosening to allow him to go.

"Clear the west wing, immediately" Ryuu ordered over the phone. It seemed his issue was others seeing his body.

Despite Mikage's constant protests, Ryuu carried him through the deserted rooms to the bathhouse. As usual, Ryuu took advantage of Mikage's drained state, using the excuse of washing him for the corrupt purpose of touching his body.

Before they exited the baths, they wore bathrobes. Ryuu stroked the newly made mark on Mikage's neck, it would be a lie to say he wasn't bothered the previous mark had disappeared so quickly. It was mysterious to how quickly his wounds vanished as if they were not there in the first place.

He wanted to keep a permanent mark on him so that others would keep away; one which wouldn't fade so easily. As he was aware of the charm Miyuki holds, which inevitably draws people in.

A fitting example of this was Akira.

He considered the different things and the thought of permanently marking Miyuki as his, made him feel wrongly excited.

"Are you still awake?" Ryuu asked softly caressing Mikage's eyebrow.

"I was never asleep in the first place, I was simply resting my eyes," he said slowly opening his eyes to focus on Ryuu.

"I'm aware, but I want you to keep your eyes open for now".

This caught Mikage's attention, he was curious about what was going to occur next. Ryuu placed Mikage down steadily and slid open a door and blossoming in their eyes was an abundance of colourful flowers filling the room.

There was so much that it the room which they usually slept in was basically now a garden. The usually stoic Mikage couldn't help but widen his slender eyes in surprised, as Ryuu never seemed to be the romantic type.

"What is this?" Mikage asked.

"A gift to you" it was actually his initial as an apology gift for Mikage.

'Ahh, I see for that matter about forgiveness' Mikage recalled, he'd actually forgotten about it furthermore, "you've already given me something amazing".

Although Mikage previously gave that big speech; he was actually, in fact, a simple person who easily forgets himself; something his familiars knew all too well about this God.

He spoke harsh and wise words, but only for the sake of giving others lessons to learn about themselves.

"Do you not like it?" Ryuu asked.

"Can I eat them?" Mikage asked it was a lovely gesture indeed, however it was such a waste of the flowers.

Ryuu although disappointed at the lukewarm reaction, he got another insight into Miyuki's personality which was as always enriching.

"By any chance did you send your men on this errand?" Mikage sighed as he picked up a plant near his foot.

Ryuu smiled very vaguely "you can tell?" he didn't personally know what people would like to receive, so it wasn't far off to say his men assisted him.

"Are you sure it's okay to abuse your power for thing's so trivial" Mikage joked, he inspected the flower even more closely.

"Trivial, I never once thought so", here his word is law.

Mikage showed an amazed expression he dropped the flower in his hand and picked up another ignoring the pain in his waist, "what's wrong" Ryuu interrupted.

"These are expensive, aren't they?" Mikage asked.

'Of course, Ryuu demanded nothing less'.

"They may not be as useless as I thought," Mikage said, not hiding the joy in his voice. Some of these can be used as remedies or in food if prepared accordingly, and some can still be saved and potted for later use. This very idea thrilled him, another past-time he enjoyed.

Ryuu watched from aside as Miyuki was joyfully picked at the different flowers and getting even happier each time.

He appeared nearly childlike like this, however, all that Ryuu saw was how beautiful he looked surrounded by flowers. The flowers complimented his very being.

In his eyes, the flowers alone seemed dull but with Miyuki, they came to life.

He is certainly going to award his men for this.