Chapter 61 - Returned (M)

Again, he was back, Mikage wanted to laugh so badly. Somehow this place wouldn't leave him alone, or more accurately this person.

"You haven't spoken a word" Ryuu pointed out.

"Why should I have to?" Mikage spoke with clear disinterest, not wanting to further a conversation.

"Normally one would protest their innocence or apologise for their mistakes" Ryuu said.

"leaving was not a mistake" Mikage corrected.

'...ha you like her that much...' Ryuu forced a smile out to the sour comment.

"I don't understand, why the Hanazawa's?" Ryuu asked, if it was an issue of money then he wasn't short of it, so that clearly that shouldn't be the problem.

"They are extremely special to me" Mikage said.

"Oh...really" Ryuu paused for while.

"What would you do if I kill that girl?" he asked in a casual bloodthirsty manner.

"Then I'll kill you" Mikage said looking directly in his chilly eyes without the slightest hesitation.

Ryuu scrunched his eyebrows uncomfortably "Do you love her?" he asked tensed.

"With all my heart" both Ayako and Takehiro was all Mikage truly had left, and they moved him to such a place, that at this point saying he didn't love them was an injustice.

Ryuu gritted his teeth firmly, grimacing at the resolution behind the answer. He suddenly took a forceful hold of Mikage's wrist, dragging Mikage along with him through the house.

Mikage winced at the sheer power behind the grip, being able to make Mikage feel even the slightest amount of pain at this point was crazy and Ryuu exhibiting such force at this time was not good. As a matter of fact, it was terrifying.

Because now he knows there was no possible way around this person, otherwise it was guaranteed Takehiro and Ayako will be put in harms way.

No matter how much strength he summoned Mikage couldn't pry Ryuu's hands off him, "my wrist" he called out.

He wasn't listening and there was no one around them who Mikage had recognised, so he wasn't expecting help.

As they advanced further on less and less people were around.

Ryuu shoved the door open and dragged Mikage in with him.

"Let go! You're hurting my wrist" he shouted more annoyed than before.

Ryuu threw Mikage onto the bed "I won't let you go ever again, that's a promise" he said his eyes clouded.

"I'll make it so your mind is filled with me and no one else. I don't care about anyone else if she touches you again, I'll kill her and I'll chain you up" he got closer and his voice was unsettlingly calm but edgy.

'He is crazy' Mikage gaped at the man in sheer surprise, 'he wasn't always like this.'

"I want you, you're not allowed to leave me; ever" Ryuu compelled him more, his eyes were completely focused on the boy.

Mikage felt his heart thunder strangely and his chest felt as if it were burning "...your eyes" he said barely hanging onto his words.

He couldn't bring himself to finish his them before his mouth was taken over with Ryuu's

'...the sclera of his eyes were almost completely black' with a touch of lavender right in the centre.

Ever since he first crossed over Mikage did consider the possibility of others crossing over to the mundane world. Despite how far-fetched it might have been.