Chapter 11 - Ryuu's help (M)

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

To all innocent ladies I apologise ;( I'm a sinful person.

And to all you fujoshi your Fucking welcome, I almost died, I really did. My ass nearly got caught writing this, so yeah___enjoy ^^.

The man deeply kneeled" I apologise boss", he realized his mistake, although he was trying to protect his boss, he ended up forgetting his place. He would even be lucky if the only thing he lost was his pinkie finger.

Ishida Ryuu, first name Ryuu he is currently the youngest yakuza boss in Japan, aged 24 and the biggest and most influential at that. He had a sort of eccentric nature but rarely displayed it. His influence extends across the seas. Although he is young, was not one to be trifled with. He is ruthless and he'd previously taken out rival gangs single-handedly.

His achievements at such a young age were vast and his reputation was unshakable; even the government doesn't even attempt to move against him carelessly.

Mikage was placed into the black vehicle, he didn't resist he just concentrated on suppressing the progression of the drug. Mikage panting increased, his eyes blurred and face was flushed, his current appearance was extremely seductive.

Ryuu took notice of his strange disposition, initially when he first took notice of this beautiful person he felt a strange attraction. And when he displayed his skills, Ryuu decided it would be interesting to add him to his group. Although it was apparent he was being chased, it seemed to be a shame to let him be caught.

Mikage felt his control slipping through his fingers, he concentrated on his surroundings and found himself in a vehicle. 'shit was he caught?'. He eyes came across another pair of sharp eyes staring down at him.

This person, he could deduct from the atmosphere he protruded wasn't ordinary, his face was extremely good-looking and his hair was slicked back, he was the embodiment of devilishly handsome.

"Who are you," he asked, panting. Ryuu raised a brow it seemed he could speak perfect Japanese, he assumed he was foreign from his unique beauty and how he spoke earlier. "Ryuu", he answered.

"Ryuu" Mikage repeated, "a lovely name" Mikage spoke fondly. Ryuu's heart jumped when Mikage called his name, never has such a thing ever occurred before.

"By any chance, Ryuu are you helping me?". "Exactly" Ryuu coolly replied. "Is that so?" Mikage said taking a few more breaths. "Then can I intrude more on your help", Mikage asked unreservedly.

"Oh, how so?" Ryuu replied interested.

"Would you sleep with me?" he asked straightforwardly. Before he could misunderstand, "I was drugged", Mikage added. Now Ryuu connected the dots to his strange behaviour. As alluring as this person was, sleeping with a stranger was not his style and he'd yet tried the taste of another man.

Mikage laughed at the man's serious contemplation about this, it was clear he was having an internal debate. 'He was a good person'. The person looked at the laughing boy oddly.

"It is fine if its anyone else," he said, 'it was just sex, he'd done it many times as a God' it's just he didn't want Akira to get his own way.

"No!" Ryuu said firmly, he didn't understand why but he detested the idea of this person sleeping with anyone else.

*****

They finally reached, Ryuu carried the panting boy in his arms "I don't want any interruptions!" he declared to the people lined up outside his large home.

"Understood", they replied in unison tactfully, his extremely loyal subordinates were vaguely aware of their bosses' intentions and moved accordingly.

*****

Ryuu placed Mikage onto the large tatami. "Are you sure about this?" Ryuu asked. "Yes, immensely" Mikage replied sweetly, at his limit.

Mikage crawled closer to Ryuu, Ryuu didn't keep him waiting, he sat next to him giving him a deep kiss. His tongue explored Mikage's mouth, Mikage reciprocated softly entangling his tongue with Ryuu's he skilfully incited Ryuu's passion.

His provocativeness and stimulation caused Ryuu to feel agitated from not having enough. Ryuu crazily ravaged Mikage's mouth, leaving Mikage's panting; his eyes were misty, extremely seductive.

This resulted in Ryuu's lower part to rise, Mikage placed his hands inside Ryuu's Yukata and softly traced his abdominal muscles. He successfully loosened the Yukata, revealing a muscular body.

Ryuu revealed an intoxicated look; he couldn't get enough of Mikage, he wanted more. The suit he wore was an annoyance, so Ryuu ripped it off.

Mikage's body was admirable and extremely sexy, he wasn't skinny or too muscular but it was slender and extremely fit. Ryuu greedily started to taste Mikage. He licked along Mikage's neck to his ear, Mikage couldn't stifle a melodious moan "ahnn".

Ryuu could no longer take it, he desperately wanted to shove his uplifted member into Mikage, to state his lust; waiting was akin to torment.

He covered Mikage's mouth with his own and put a finger inside Mikage, causing Mikage to flinch in response. 'now that he thought about it, he hadn't actually done the deed in his human form'.

When Ryuu inserted his finger, he could feel the tightness, it seems he was going to be this person first, somehow this idea excited him even further. Ryuu finally managed to loosen Mikage sufficiently, Ryuu pressed his member against Mikage's entrance.

Mikage felt a foreboding sense of fear," wai..." he fruitlessly tried. Before he could intervene Ryuu impatiently pushed his member inside him. Mikage sucked in a cold breath, it felt extremely uncomfortable, his eyes unwillingly started to tear up.

Ryuu started to proceed further inside him causing Mikage to groan, which was muffled by the kiss. When entering Mikage, Ryuu felt a sensation unlike any other he's experienced, it was as if Mikage was tailored for him. Mikage wrapped around him causing his desire to be further incited.

His rationality was almost lost, he forcefully shoved the rest of his member into Mikage, causing Mikage to reflexively removed his lips and arch his back sexily.

He thrust forcefully continuously until Mikage's pain turned to pleasure. Mikage matched his rhythm.

Ryuu groaned he was cumming, he didn't pull out and released his white stuff inside Mikage. Mikage tightly held onto Ryuu's neck and bit down on his shoulder in pain and discomfort.

Mikage breathed a sigh, but Ryuu didn't withdraw his member, he continued.

"sweating profusely" so how was this?? personally speaking, i needed a fan.

And muhahaha another cliff!

I think ??

----I'm so evil, I'll change so please don't leave me.

....okay the non-stop chapter making me 'a bit' crazy. Just need a longgggg sleep.