Chapter 7 - Quick Departure

Whilst Mikage was lost in laughter, Akira signalled his arm. In turn someone stood up in response and walked over to the table. He was wearing glasses and had a serious temperament. "My name is Ao Ren, would Miss Kaoru and Miss Haruna follow me." He said very formally, the pair of girls knew he was someone associated with Akira.

But why did he want them to go with him? they knew the most of the people at this party were well-known higher-class. But quite frankly, it would be fair to say they weren't that big in comparison to most of the guests and this was their opportunity.

Their intention was to get aquatinted with Akira-san, it was a common occurrence for those who are clearly unaware of their standing to attempt to get close to Akira. As anyone who is actually involved in the business world is smart enough to know Akira is not on to be reckoned with.

So, for situations such as this, his assistant will 'sort out' the 'problem'. Ao Ren was Akira's most competent assistant very sharp and useful, able to pick out the slightest changes in Akira's mood and act accordingly.

His intellect was not to overlooked either, once he has seen a face he would never fail to forget it, hence why he knew their faces and why he was able to stay by Akira's side.

Apparently, Mikage had finished his chuckling "that won't be necessary" he said enigmatically. Akira leant back not taking his face off of Miyuki, he was intrigued. 'Was by any chance was Miyuki challenging his authority'.

"Why is that Koutarou-Sama?", Ao Ren asked quizzically, adjusting his glasses. "Considering that there are three seats available" he smiled. 'Three?' Before Akira connected the dots; Mikage stood up abruptly. "It was nice meeting you Akira-san, but I'm afraid I'll have to leave".

The amount of time the food was taking was already a disappointment, but the main reason Mikage was leaving was the look Akira gave him. It was similar to the way Takehiro would look at him, staying would only be a fool's move. He will definitely make it up to Ayako-chan later, but the timing was essential he needed to go now.

Akira face darkened grimly 'did he just leave, a critical mistake'. Abruptly he stood up "Ren, you know what to do with the annoyances". He said coldly in perfect Mandarin. "Understood Akira-sama", Ao Ren replied shortly, fully aware of his intentions.

The confused girls were standing awkwardly without a reply, as they weren't invited to sit, they weren't stupid enough to sit without permission. Adjusting his glasses Ao Ren spoke, "I apologise, Akira-sama has business to attend to".

He actually felt sorry for these clueless ladies, there is no way they are getting away from this unscathed, anyone who previously crossed Akira in the slightest understands the consequences. He too left shortly afterwards; he took out this phone and started dialling swiftly.

Mikage just exited the building when sensed people's presence following him, he sped up just to find five burly bodyguards have surrounded his front. He estimated he would be able to take out each of them single handily. However, it was apparent that they had holstered firearms. Leaving him unable to do anything, Mikage stopped accordingly, he carefully studied the bodyguards, looking for a loophole.

Walking through the bodyguards was Akira appearing slender and tall in comparison. He wearing a smiling expression "Give up there's no way out, do you I am the same as that Oldman? In this world, someone with my power can obtain whatever they want".

"So just be obedient and follow me because you belong to me now" he whispered pleasurably. 'Fuck!' Mikage swore internally 'when did he ever belong to him'. He was very unwilling to go with him but Akira was dangerous and unfathomable; Mikage could tell, the way he looked at others as if they were beneath him. It would be extremely foolish to anger someone as dangerous as Akira on purpose; unless they wanted a bullet through their head.

Therefore, Mikage left literally without a choice, followed after him. Akira carefully noted Mikage expressions and actions. He noticed how Mikage calmly assessed the situation and realised his choices were limited. He even became so compliant and didn't make a pointless ruckus; such poise and class. He knew nothing was in his favour, therefore, moved smartly. He was extremely sharp, Akira's enticement towards this person increased significantly.

It seems the Oldman was hiding such an exquisite gem.      

Dirty chapter is coming veryyy soon, promise :) main male lead is coming too.