Chapter 45 - Monster

Shiroimono - Literally meaning white one/or something white. - its the blades name forgot to mention it earlier sorry

My last chapter for today and probably for the whole week.

Mikage noticed his actions and his loathing increased, he took his katana out swiftly and spoke to it whilst approaching them. "Shiroimono, are you hungry?" the katana glowed.

Not wasting a single second Mikage slashed and immediately the man's head fell to the ground following that several other parts of the body fell to the floor creating a gruesome bloody mess.

"Fuck!!" The other man screamed "why can't I fucking move, I don't want to die don't kill me" he pleaded for mercy to the figure who approached him dauntingly.

"Saying that just makes me want to make you suffer even more" Mikage spoke his voice deadly dripping with bloodlust.

"Please spare...aah" before he could finish talking, the blade already pierced through his mouth to the back of his head. Mikage flicked swiftly the blade and all the blood came off. He then smashed the fallen camera until it ground to powder.

Then he looked at the figure on the bed, that poor child. Mikage went toward the bed, "don't fucking look at me!" Hayato screamed in a broken voice.

"They dosed you with something I need your arm" Mikage didn't wait for Hayato to speak before placing several of his acupuncture needles in his arm.

"Don't move, you have no reason to be ashamed. They are in the wrong"

"stop fucking speaking, you don't understand anything. So, stop pretending you do" Hayato felt his head become slightly clearer as he spoke and his throbbing pain began to numb.

"You held out well, I will take of it from here. No one can hurt you like they did anymore. I've got you. Let me take care of the rest" he rubbed the child's head.

Mikage remembered he would do the same action to his familiars, it made them contented.

"Stop fucking talking," Hayato said through gritted teeth.

"No one will know, because everyone here is going to be purged, that is a promise." Mikage continued to stroke the boys head not affected by Hayato's word.

Hayato finally looked at Mikage with eyes identical to that of a wounded animal. "Enough stop fuckin' speaking..."

'I know I'm pathetic, so don't look at me with those annoying pitying eyes'

"I don't pity you I'm so infuriated I don't even know what to think now," Mikage corrected.

He continued to talk aware of Hayato's personality type, he didn't want regular comfort or consolation.

"...From now on abandon the thoughts of this being a place you were wronged. Think of me as your guardian from henceforth I declare everything that occurred here as nought and you will be reborn. Not as a victim but as a someone stronger, strong to the point you cannot be touched by a mere mortal. I will rid of your past with my blade and you shall start a new beginning". Mikage was allowed to do so, as a God, he has the authority to do anything he wishes.

"What are you talking about" Hayato amongst his daze felt Mikage's words sounded both crazy and strangely comforting.

"You are allowed to cry"

"I'm not fucking crying" he hissed at Mikage's words.

'I can be reborn?'

"Yes"

'Get them back'

"I will"

'Make them pay'

"They will, each and every single one of them will be cut down along with this past"

"T...thank you..." his tears streamed down his miserable bloodied face.

Through his strong words, Hayato didn't once reject Mikage's hand.

Mikage removed all of his needles, "let's sort you out first". Mikage presumed it would be another five minutes before someone started charging in here realising something was wrong.

Hayato could barely stand up even with the effort of the needles, his bruised and battered body didn't allow it. Mikage quickly left the room and stripped the man outside the room of his suit. Finishing his purpose Mikage abruptly ended his life, along with the other man passed out next to him.

Mikage effortlessly picked Hayato up placing him in the shower getting himself wet in the process. Hayato could only allow Mikage to dress him as he couldn't do it with his own effort.

"Wait here, I'll be back soon"

Mikage was about to walk away when he was gripped by his clothes he looked back at Hayato.

"Don't worry" Mikage assured him he touched his head before walking off.

Exiting the room, he could no longer retain his bloodlust, he wasn't finished just yet. He picked up his speed and he found himself outside of that door where the boss and other members were residing in.

He lifted his leg and cleanly blasted the door off its hinges crashing into one of the unsuspecting members.

Instantly alerted they turned their attention to the unexpected guest, not giving them a chance to process Mikage's figure instantly disappeared and only the boss could see him for a brief moment and his sword approached his neck.

All of the men equipped with guns witnessed this spectacle of their boss's head falling before It even touched the ground another head went flying. Only then did the others start to react by shooting pointlessly, this did not affect Mikage's movements in the slightest he already lopped of another two heads in that short space of time. His movements were ruthless and straight to the point of killing the target, no superfluous actions.

Someone managed to catch onto Mikage's movements just slightly and shot at his back. The bullet pierced his shoulder and another grazed his neck. Mikage seemingly barely took any damage as he didn't respond to the pain.

Instead, he reacted almost instantly, rushing to that man he sliced his gun and punched the man with his unrestricted strength. The impact to the man's face caused him to immediately die, but that didn't stop his body from smashing into the wall breaking through it.

This pattern continued as Mikage descended the floors sensing the people in the building. Mikage would slash one and hit another sending them through a wall or outside the building.

Nobu and the rest felt something was strange as they ascended the building it was far too silent; it had only been less than half an hour since they arrived. They ended up regrouping with the others. Luckily none of them was too badly injured; a few scratches here and there, but nothing fatal. They expected some sort of trap until they saw the bloodied trailed of corpses littered everywhere.

The gore and stench of blood made even Nobu queasy, one thought was on all of their minds 'what sort of monster caused this', Yasu had an idea but dismissed it shortly as this was next level of brutal.

As they ascended they could only take their time being alert.

The outcome was more unimaginable than anything, Nobu felt his knee's go weak and the rest could only gasp or widen their eyes.

It was Miyuki supporting Hayato, but that wasn't all. His presence indeed was shocking but not only that but his clothes, his face, hair completely drenched in blood they didn't need to be a genius to figure out why. Weak? Merciful?

No, he is a hidden monster.

Would he hold them back? Such thoughts were ridiculous in the face of the boy's current form. How much of a monster was he? No longer than thirty minutes and he singlehandedly created such a phenomenon. This wasn't normal.

The instant they saw him they knew he was multiple times stronger than them. Protect him? this monster didn't need that. Fear and admiration were the only two things they could clearly feel.