iv. trevor the toad

★ ★ ★CHAPTER FOUR; TREVOR THE TOAD ★ ★ ★

CHAPTER FOUR;
TREVOR THE TOAD

On Tuesday morning halfway through potions, Malfoy strolled into the dungeons, with a smug look on his face. After his interaction with the Hippogriff, his right arm had been covered in bandages and bound up in a sling.

Pansy pug-face Parkinson was sitting down caressing his arm as he exaggerated how much pain it was.

So brave, Aurora bitterly thought.

She had never disliked someone as much as she disliked Pansy. In simple terms, there was an incident in first year.

"Settle, down, settle down!" said Professor Snape idly.

Professor Snape was the potion's Professor who had been after the Defense against the dark arts post for years now. He was grumpy, horrible and he hated Harry and Aurora. Harry more so.

Harry, Ron and Aurora all scowled at each other.

Professor Snape most definitely not have said
'settle down.' if they'd walk in late. Snape known you all, favourited Slytherins.

Today, they were making a shrinking solution. Draco came over and set his cauldron right across from her and Harry, and right next to Ron who had been given his daggers from the moment he sat down.

"Merlin." she begun. "What are you up to, now?"

"Sir." Draco bellowed, "Sir, I'll need help cutting these daisy roots, because of my arm-"

"Black, cut Malfoy's roots up for him." Snape instructed to the raven-haired girl.

Aurora didn't even look up from her cauldron.
" The other hand is fine. Do it yourself."

Harry and Ron snickered.

"Black!l Snape hissed with angered eyes. "I said-"

Aurora slammed her first against the empty cauldron making an echo. " I heard what you said."

He inhaled a sharp breath. " Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him."

Ron seized his knife, pulled Malfoy's roots towards him and began to chop them roughly, so that they were all different sizes.

Aurora grinned. Unlike last year, Ron and Harry were finally giving Snape the treatment he gave them.

She thought it fair considering he had been horrible since their first year, and Aurora was the only student who wouldn't stand for it. Now neither Ron or Harry were putting up with him.