viii. don't go breaking my heart

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER EIGHT:

DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART

★ ★ ★

Since coming back Harry did not leave her side.

She had even expecting a little shielding but to the extend where he was insanely worried about her. Obviously there was some exceptions to this but ever since the other night when they were intimate with one another, there was a new part of their relationship they were both exploring: and it was one another.

It had been a few days since she came back and in those few days she was discovery just how much she had loved him. Tonight however, the three of them had enough to staying indoors and decided they were going to go out for the night. It was a bit of a spur of the moment decision and Luke was the one who suggested it.

"We need to be getting dressed soon, Harry." Aurora managed to mumble out. It was about seven now and the two of them weren't dressed or ready. Instead, Harry was kissing her stomach in a way that made her both want to laugh and leave him because of how it made her feel. He had lifted up her shirt and his lips were now on her chest. "Harry...we need to get dressed..."

"Fine, fine." he chirped happily retracting his body from on her. She gave a small sigh. He extends his hands and helps her off the bed. She glances around her room at how incredibly messy it had been. Her clothes were all over the floor, her bed wasn't made and her laundry basket was in the corner closed. Harry must have thought the same thing because he voiced out his concerns. "Maybe we should clean your room."

"It's your fault it's messy. You're a mess."

"You can't blame the mess on me."

She leaned down and held up three shirts that were on the floor that had all been his. "I beg to differ."

"Well you're the one who told me to take them off." Harry replied, and she heard the confidence in his tone. "Actually I remember you practically begging me to-"

"Finish that sentence and you can sleep on the couch for the rest of your time here." she warned playfully, but he knew she wouldn't do that. She couldn't sleep alone anymore and she didn't want to. She could barely sleep as it was and Harry had stayed awake with her every time offering to keep her company when she couldn't. He stayed silent. "That's what I thought."

"Where do you keep the cleaning stuff?"

"In one of the presses in the living room. I don't clean so I don't know."