xxiv. felix felicis

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:

FELIX FELICIS

★ ★ ★

"Harry." Aurora nudged him, and the boy didn't move at all. "Harry, it's almost six we need to head back."

       She and Harry ended up taking floo powder last night to head back to her home. The weekend itself ended up being rather boring, everyone was occupied by the mountain of essays they were being given and the partners projects they had to do for Muggle Studies. The only good thing that ended up happening was when Harry visited her last night and asked if she wanted to spent a few hours together.

Which lead to something else and them ending up sleeping in this morning.

One thing she truly disliked about Harry was the fact he was such a heavy sleeper. She rose from her bed, shivering at his cold the house was. She had no idea how to work the muggle heating and last night she didn't really need it. She took his shirt off the floor and threw it on, with a yawn. She extended her limbs and as she got to the floor, she could feel the coldness against her feet as she went to the window.

She strolled back to the bed and lay down, next to Harry. He was sleeping silently, tiredly with his back against the flat. His hair sticking up in different directions and his glasses were on his nightstand.

"Harry." She said loudly, and he didn't stir. Aurora leaned over and trailed her hand along the side of his face gently. She saw his eye twitch for a moment before they eventually fluttered open. His hand moved out to grab his glasses, but after failing to locate them, she handed them to him.

"That's a nice sight to wake up too." Harry told her groggily, eyes admiring before clearing his throat again. "What time is it?"

"It's almost six," She replied, "We should head back soon."

In response, he turned back and buried his head into the pillow, and groaned. Aurora rolled her eyes and shook her head before nudging him, "Come on, we need to go," but he didn't even bulge. She moved over slightly so that she could lean close enough to his lips and kiss them lightly. He kissed back instantly, lips moving against he'd gently.

           He sat up slightly so that she could look him in the eye. She smiles at him before leaning forward and kissing his neck gently. Her lips remained on his neck before her hand moved to his bare chest. His hand moved from his own side to her neck. His thumb moved over her cheek softly. She lifted her head and instantly he had kissed her.