xxvi. sectumsempra

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:

SECTUMSEMPRA

Aurora was woken when she heard everyone speaking loudly in the dormitory.

"Why is everyone up so early?" She asked, bringing her hands up to her eyes and rubbing them. She had gotten a bad night sleep as a result of spending majority of it stressing about Otis. Apparently, Otis was becoming a problem for some people. His puppy stage was resulting in him chewing everyone's belongings.

"It's almost ten-" Hermione informed her, and when she sat up from her bed, she saw the bushy haired girl was fully dressed. She was rather dressed up: as dressed up as Hermione would ever get. "It's Hogsmeade. Remember, I told you I'm going with—"

"Darren Cline, yeah I remember. He's the small Ravenclaw boy with the green eyes." Aurora mentioned and when Hermione sent her a look, she added, "Don't worry I've not been with him. I just know of him."

"That's a surprise." Lucinda whispers under her breath coming out of the bathroom. Aurora ignored the commented.

          "Oh, right, good." Hermione mentioned smoothing out her skirt. "That would be awkward."

"Eh, suppose so." She rose out from her bed and extended her arms. She took a quick glance around the room at all the other girls who were all getting ready and gathering their bags for the day ahead of them. She sighed, and looked around. "Is everyone going?"

      "Yes," Fay mentioned tying her shoelaces. "I'm going with Seamus. I think he's finally gotten over you."

"That's nice." She mentioned giving her and Pavarti a small nod goodbye as they left. She turned to Hermione. "Good luck."

Hermione smiles goodbye before happily leaving the room alongside everyone else except Lucinda who went into the bathroom again. Aurora was happy for Hermione, she deserved to be happy after everything that happened between her and Ron. She thought her and Harry were bad at admitting their feelings for one another but these two were on an entirely new level.

However she and Harry were far more complicated people compared to Ron and Hermione: you couldn't compare them.

She rose from her bed, and extended her hands in letting out a loud yawn. She strolled over to the red curtains and pulled them back allowing some light into the dark room. She opened the window and heard soft barking from afar. She searched the ground and spotted Luke, Sammy and Edward walking Otis into the forest.