iv. her hope

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER FOUR:

HER HOPE

★ ★ ★

"We can live out our days here together, alone and empty in the world."

"Oh come on, are you really giving up hope that easy."

Aurora turned to Beckham, who stood walking next to her. "I have hope now. You're my hope. If you didn't show up I don't know what I would have done."

Beckham rolled her eyes. "So reliant on me. You are so lucky your mum sent me here."

"I really am. I was heartbroken about you."

"It's nice to know you still care."

"I am going to have to start caring even more considering we're never going to leave this place."

Beckham had ended up here when his father left him dead outside the gates of Hogwarts. She told him that he met her mum, except not in the same place as she met her mum. The place Beckham met her was in a field of flowers outside a small cottage on the east of England. Beckham said he had never been to the place before, but it felt like the most relaxing place he ever was.

Beckham said her mum told him she could send him here, but didn't know if it would work or not. This was all months ago and he had been living here ever since.

Then they went into the conversation about how you know...Marcos was his dad.

She had the best choice in boyfriends.

"I wonder why my mum didn't mention that you were alive."

"Technically we're both dead. She most likely completely forgot about it. She was probably to caught up in the fact she was seeing you." Beckham mentions, as the two of them near their destination. "Correction, she most definitely forgot about it or else you wouldn't have screamed so loudly when you saw me."

"Fair point. I really am glad you are here though." she looked up at him, and he across at her. "I wouldn't want anyone else."

"That's a lie." Beckham said when he saw her quickly continue to walk away after saying that. He heard her chuckle softly. "You and I both know you would much prefer Potter to be here."