xxxiv. ministry of magic

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:

MINISTRY OF MAGIC

★ ★ ★

Aurora toppled down to the floor, falling off the Thestral when they landed outside the Ministry.

In front of her, she also saw Harry fall down to the ground, Ron toppled over letting out a series of yells. From behind her, Hermione and Luna got off theirs much more elegantly, and they almost seemed as though they were naturals. Harry came over, and helped her up from the ground. He sent her a look and she nodded letting him know she was fine, because that was what she was convincing herself.

When she looked for Luke, she saw him swiftly throwing up. "I'm fine, m'fine."

"Never again," she heard Ron say. "Never ever again, that was the worst -"

"Where do we go from here, then?" Luna questioned.

Harry took her hand into his own. "Over here," he said. He points across the street to a red device, it was upright and tall. She sent him a look. "Come on!"

Aurora stepped into the strange device, huddling into the corner. Curiously, she leaned forward and tapped it, quickly she retracted her hand with a gasp.

Harry noticed her expression. "What's wrong?"

"What is this thing?" Aurora asked, brows furrowing. "Is it a type of car? A train?"

"It's a telephone box." Harry whispered to her. She saw his lips twitched into a small smile. "Muggles use it to call people, on the phone."

"Oh. Muggle's are crazy."

She saw Ron smiling softly at her when she said this.

"Whoever's nearest the receiver, dial six two four four two!"

She couldn't see which person did it, but a robotic voice orders, "Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and business."

Harry yells, "Harry Potter, Aurora Black, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Luke Murphy, Neville Longbottom, and Luna Lovegood . We're here to save someone, unless your Ministry can do it first!"

"Thank you," replied the female voice. "Visitors, please take the badges and attach them to the front of your robes."