v. punches and the hungarian horntail

✦✧✦
CHAPTER FIVE:
PUNCHES AND THE HUNGARIAN HORNTAIL
✦✧✦

     October came in bright red and orange leaves that say perched on the floor outside Hogwarts. To say her fourth year was going shit would be an understatement. Firstly, Professor Moody hates her. Secondly, Harry legally had to do the Tournament.
And lastly, for the first time ever, Harry and Ron were in the middle of an argument.

    Harry being Harry wasn't going to make the first move. Ron being Ron wouldn't either. His reason for being angry was because: He thought Harry put his name in the Goblet and didn't tell him how he could.

      Aurora sits with her head under her left arm as she groans to Professor Trelawney's voice.

   She had been trying to convince the class that the position of Mars, in relation to Saturn, at the moment meant that people born in July were in great danger of sudden, violent deaths.

              That's great, Aurora grins, she was a Capricorn so she had nothing to worry about.

  " Well that's just great," she heard Harry say loudly from beside her, " just as long as it's not drawn out then, I don't want to suffer."

         Ron appeared as though he was about to start   laughing, but quickly stops when realizing Harry saw him.

       After this the two of them left the Divination classroom. Right, oddly enough, Hermione had declared that she would eat lunch with Ron, and Aurora would stay with Harry. According to her, she had a better chance of keeping Harry calm. 

     "Want me to summon you a napkin so you can wipe your eyes before your task?" a voice sneered.

   Her and Harry turn around. It was Crabbe, followed by a few other Slytherin's who were laughing. They had been taunting Harry all week. A couple days before hand, he had an interview with some woman from the Daily Prophet.

     In a nice way, it made Harry out to be some sort of crybaby.

   Aurora took out her wand. Before Harry could input she marched over and shoved him against the wall. She pressed her wand to his throat.

    "Apologise now or I'm going to turn your head into a fat toad."

   "Just leave it." Harry requested. "You've already got detention for hexing Pansy. You've done enough, Aurora, really."

     "You're lucky Harry is so forgiving." she whispers in a low voice to Crabbe. "I'm not."

    The boy scrambled down to the floor, gathering his books before running away.

     Harry reaches forward practically pulling her away. "It's fine, really."

   "No it's not, not at all." she replied in honesty. "You don't deserve this."

    "Hey Harry." a new voice began.

    "Yeah that's right," Harry shouted, as the two them continue walking. "I've just been crying my eyes out over my dead mum and just off to do a bit more..."

    Aurora doesn't hesitate to not laugh at this. She does, and it even brings a bit of laughter from him.

   "No. No you dropped your quill," the same voice said. She turns and it was Cho. She handed Harry his quill, and Aurora saw their hands touch.