xvi. hog's head

★ ★ ★CHAPTER SIXTEEN:THE HOG'S HEAD★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★
CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
THE HOG'S HEAD

The leaves had been falling off the trees when October came. Hermione had begun knitting scarves and hats for the house elves and hot chocolate became a regular drink in the Great Hall. Everyone was delighted Christmas was arriving. Except Aurora, who hated December, but more particularly Christmas. As you'd expect most students were either sleeping on Sunday, or studying for owls, or being anywhere that wasn't outside.

Except for Luke, Aurora, Edward and Sammy.

Luke was exceptionally warm due to the full moon being in a couple of days, and she had offered to swim around in the lake with him.

( Neither Edward or Sammy knew why they wanted to do this but both decided to join )

Aurora enjoyed the present of both boys who drooled over her, even though at the moment there was only one boy who she adored, and his name was Beckham.

She found it entertaining of a such. She wouldn't date or try anything with either of them for the sheer reason of her liking Beckham and secondly because they were Luke's friends. Both boys were similar with their outgoing, bubbly personalities. Sammy was slightly crazier however.

Sammy lets a scream out when Luke reached over splashing him in the face with water.

"The water is freezing." Aurora bellowed loudly, shivering lightly. "You have a high tolerance for this water Luke. I mean I thought I was skilled because I can hold my breath for five minutes underwater but this is...harder."

Luke on the other hand was doing back strokes around the lake as if he was mermaid.

"I think it's lovely." he smiles in contempt.

"Not creepy at all." Sammy acknowledges, whilst tilting his head to the left. "You're like a dog in water."

"The saying is a cat in water." Edward corrects.

"No it isn't!" Sammy cuts off. "Why would you be a cat in water! Cats hate water."

"If they hate water then how do they survive? You're an actual fool, Sammy."

Aurora dunked under the water to avoid listening to the married couple fighting.

Sammy attempted to splash Luke. "Do you swim often?"