iv. inevitably doomed

✦✧✦

✦✧✦

CHAPTER FOUR:

INEVITABLY DOOMED

✦✧✦

THE TRIWARD TOURNAMENT

The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday 30th of October. Lessons will end half an hour early.

   The notice hung in the Great Hall. Aurora had been dragged out of bed by Hermione, who was up studying in the library. When she saw the notice being up by some house-elves.

   "Brilliant. It's potions last thing on Friday. Snape won't have time to poison us all." Harry breathed out.

" Only a week away. I wonder if Cedric knows? Think I'll go and tell him." Ernie Macmillan, a purple haired Hufflepuff beamed emerging from the crowd for a moment before walking away.

     "That idiot, Hogwarts champion?" Ron asks.

     "He's not an idiot. You just don't like him because he bet Gryffindor at Quidditch." Hermione retorts. "I've heard he's a really good student, and he's a prefect."

"You only like him because he's handsome."

   Hermione's eyes narrowed. "Excuse me? I don't like people just because they're handsome. I'm not like Aurora. No offence."

  "None taken."

       All of them didn't say anything after this and simply went to take their usual seats in the Great Hall. She sits beside Hermione and across from Harry. She spots Fred, George and Jordan Lee all conspiring against how to pass the age line.

     Flying above the two troublesome Weasley twins was a black bird, the owl had a small fluff of orange on his chest. It landed a letter on Harry's lap. She was expecting him to glance up confused but instead him nor Ron and Hermione even batted an eyelid.

     Harry tried desperately to not look up at Aurora who was giving him a questioning look.

Nice try Harry.

     I'm back in the country and well hidden after what you told me about the Quidditch World Cup. I thought it would be best if I'm around.

I want you to keep me posted on everything that's going on at Hogwarts.

Don't use Hedwig keep changing owls and don't worry about me, just watch out for yourself and Aurora of corse.
Speaking of Aurora, you don't know how incredibly hard it was ignoring the fact she was hit with an unforgivable during the Quidditch World Cup? I know it isn't my place to blame anyone but someone should have been there with her.