vi. unknown parcels

✦✧✦CHAPTER SIX: UNKNOWN PARCELS✦✧✦

✦✧✦
CHAPTER SIX:
UNKNOWN PARCELS
✦✧✦

    It was pouring rain and hailstones when she woke up morning to get ready. Aurora pulls her jumper over her head as she looks out the window from the bathroom. She could lightly make out the Whomping Willow, which had lost all of its leaves.

    Something was going on between Harry, Ron and Hermione, and it was starting to piss her off. She wasn't stupid. She noticed it.

    This morning, for example, she asked them to wait with her to go to the Owlery. She went up and got her treats for Volley - obviously she wasn't sending a letter - but she still wanted to the join them. When she came back down, they were gone.

     She leaves the bathroom and enters the dormitory. Lavender looks over at her. "Aurora? How is Enzo? We hear you're dating him?"

  "Enzo. He's lovely." she said, "I suppose I am going out with him...then..."

    She trailed off before leaving the Dormitory. She hadn't realised she was branded as going out with him.

     She enters the Great Hall and strolls to her usual seat. She is greeted with three morning smiles. Every morning usually she would do her usual greeting, instead she didn't. Instead, she grabs a single slice of toast, she cuts it in half and butters one half and throws the other away.

    "Good morning." Harry greets as usual.

    "Sleep well?" Ron asked at the same time.

She takes a bit of her toast, still ignoring them. "Slept fine. Thanks."

     "Your hair looks nice." Ron complimented, surely that would her talking.

   She barely nods in acknowledgement. She takes a bite of her toast and looks around the Great Hall.

    "Right. I'll be right back. Wait for me here before classes, yeah?"

    All of them nod.

    Aurora leaves the Great Hall, alongside Fred and George who saw her and followed her out.

    "Little Black-"

    "Wanna ditch and head to Hogsmeade?"

    "Wish I could but I have Hagrid's lesson. Can't skip that one."

     "Fair point-"