xi. the yule ball (part1)

✦✧✦CHAPTER ELEVEN:THE YULE BALL (PART 1

✦✧✦
CHAPTER ELEVEN:
THE YULE BALL (PART 1.)
✦✧✦

"So if the ball starts at eight, we should meet at about seven at the end of the stairs?"

She stands outside alongside the Weasley Twins and Harry. They were all having a snowball fight. Hermione was there also, except she was disapprovingly shaking her head over covered in the shade. She was covered the most in snow, from head to toe, her hair was even slightly damp.

She took a break and when she did so Enzo came over to her. He was talking with his friends by the Black Lake, and when he spotted her he instantly made his way over.

"Yeah, seven will be good." she replies, giving him a soft smile. "Did you end up finding a suit?"

"Yeah, in that small place in Hogsmeade beside the Three Broomsticks." he said, his eyes scan her face momentarily. They zoom in under her left eye. "You have a snowflake."

He leaned forward to wipe it off.

However, before he could wipe it, a snowball hit him.

She turns around and sees Fred and George lying on the ground covering their mouths. Ron was also smiling, more like he was trying not to Hermione was glaring at them.

"Sorry!" Harry calls. "Accident."

She rolls her eyes, and looks at Enzo. She leans forward pressing a soft kiss against his lips. When she pulls away he is grinning. God, this boy. Once he returns to his friends, she goes back to hers.

She picks up some snow and throws it at Harry, it hit him in the chest.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"You threw a snowball at Enzo!"

He rolls his eyes. "It's just a little bit of snow," he tells her before muttering. "I'm sure he'll survive."

She joins them again, and zips up her jumper. It was the one Harry gave her last year. She was also wearing a scarf, and a hat. It was cold to say the least. Fred and George were also wearing hats. Both of them looked more identical now than ever.

"Are you excited for the ball?" asked Fred passing her a snowball.

She hits George with it.

"Yeah, it'll nice to go to a ball here. Rather than the ones I have back at home." she told him, light heartily. "Less dressing up. More drink-"