iii. humble encounters

[ warning : Aurora's temper will show, don't hate on my bby

will show, don't hate on my
bby.]

If a needle dropped in the moment it would have sounded like a volcanic eruption.

It seemed as though everyone had gone awfully silent. Unfortunately for all of them it seemed rather hard to look away once their eyes all caught each other's. Months it had been, the longest summer it felt like.

Harry's hair was the first thing she noticed.

It was cut and although she loved his scruffy hair last year, he looked much more attractive this year.

Hermione had gotten taller plus her hair wasn't bushy anymore but just slightly wavy at the ends. She appears rather tired and appears as though she was contemplating speaking

Ron had gotten much more handsome. Now all of his baby features completely disappearing as he had gotten brooder in his shoulders.

He glances between Harry and Aurora nervously, only stopping when she turned away.

Harry felt as though every bone in his body was shutting down, his legs went numb, his heart fastened. He found himself gazing. Her black hair was longer than it had ever been and he knew she had no intention of cutting it, she hadn't grown. She appeared tired but then when her eyes met his she looked more awake as she straightened up.

Not after seeing her all summer and knowing how they ended things made a horrid feeling erupt in his chest.

Not knowing whether or not she was gonna talk to him, laugh at his jokes, convince him to do something stupid. It felt worse than loosing a Quidditch match.

And Harry's favorite thing was Quidditch.

Miss Weasley came bursting through the doors.

" Dinner is ready!"

Everyone quickly stood up from their seats as they made a b-line towards the table, unlike Aurora who went to go up stairs and check on Luke, knowing he probably wanted to eat considering he had the appetite of a blue whale.

Then Harry James Potter being his father's son went running after the girl, much to everyone's dismay.

Hermione and Ron quickly followed.