vii. sky full stars

✦✧✦CHAPTER SEVEN:SKY FULL OF STARS✦✧✦

✦✧✦
CHAPTER SEVEN:
SKY FULL OF STARS
✦✧✦

Apparently finding dates to the ball was an issue for some people.

  And by some people she meant Harry, and Ron. Oddly enough, the both of them hadn't gotten dates yet. Aurora was suppose to go with Enzo, but she had been asked by other people. Enzo said she didn't have to go with him if she didn't want to. She hadn't been sure - if she went did that mean she was in a relationship with him.

Apparently, she was.

She just thought they were casually together.

      "Why do they have to travel in packs?" Harry questioned, he turns to her for the answer. "How are you suppose to get one of its own to ask them!"

    "Maybe leave a trail of breadcrumbs out for them, you know, because their birds apparently? Packs? Harry, they travel in packs?" she retorts with a small chuckle. "Just relax, you'll definitely get a date."

   His mouth opens but Ron had exclaimed. "And what about me? Who am I suppose to go with? Myself?"

   "You'll both get dates." Aurora clarified. 

  "Have any idea who you're going to try?" Ron asked Harry.

  "Not really."

Aurora groans, again. "Just go ask someone."

"It's not easy for some people!"

"What do you mean easy?" she exclaimed. "I haven't tried to ask anyone-"

   "Exactly." Harry stated, "Thats because guys always have to ask girls."

   "Girls can ask guys. We just choose not to. Plus, what happens if they get rejected?"

   "What happens if the guy gets rejected?"

   Her mouth opens, but no answer comes out.

    "You're not going to have any trouble. You're a champion! You've just beaten a Hungarian Horntail. I bet they'll be quening to going out with you."

     Aurora could hear the bitterness in Ron's tone, although he kept it to a minimum. However, his words were right because later that day Harry did end up getting asked. Firstly, by a random third year girl - he got so nervous, he blustered out a no before even thinking. Secondly, a Ravenclaw girl from their year asked him, he said no cause she was taller than her.