xxviii. beckham's theme

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT:

BECKHAM'S THEME

★ ★ ★

"Harry. You can let go now!"

Last night she had finally come back to Hogwarts. Harry and Ron were asleep so she didn't wake them. It had been almost three weeks since Sirius told her she could return but they hadn't known that of course. She had come down the stairs after getting into her uniform, and out of know where Harry grabbed her into a huge

She had no idea where he came from, absolutely no idea.

"No." he says, hugging her tighter. "To long. It's been far to long. Three entire weeks."

"Good point." she muttered, hugging him back even tighter. She rested her head on his chest. "How have you been?"

She felt his chest rise slightly, and knew he was nervous for the question. "It's been fine, I've been fine."

"You sounds like you're trying to convince me, and I don't believe you." she pulled away, and she saw his expression. Something had happened. Something was wrong. "What happened?"

He sent her an assuring nod. "I don't want to talk about it now. Later tonight, we'll talk, just the two of us."

She nods, and turns back to Hermione and Ron who were both waiting quietly for them to stop. When they did, the two almost pushed them forward out of the portrait and towards the Great Hall.

"Aurora!" a voice shouts, before they go in. She turns and Dean comes over grinning. "You're back."

An arm slung around her shoulder. It was Seamus. "How I've missed you."

She nods. "Glad to be back."

When she glanced over at Harry, it seemed as though he was trying to set Seamus' arm on fire.

"We need to go to Breakfast." she shoved Seamus' arms off her. "Bye boys."

"I hate Seamus." Harry declared to her, as the four of them went into the Great Hall, and sat down at the middle of the table. "He's annoying, and needs to learn when to give up."

"That's rich coming from you." Ron snorted. Hermione burst out laughing, but quickly stopped.

"Oh, look at that." Harry begins, sarcasm lacing his tone. "Now I hate you too, Ron."