xxxii. the last dance

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:

THE LAST DANCE
(Trigger warning: mentions of homophobia)

     Aurora, Harry and Luke all entered Saint Mungo's for their second-week check-up with Jackie Carter. They walked through the hallways and towards the front desk.

      Her wrists were feeling better which was a good thing. She had a lot more function in them now than at the start. The only downside was she couldn't do her magic and was back to using a wand full time.

         Harry and Luke were very annoying when they were in one another presence: right now, for instance, they kept shoving one another.

       "I am fucking taller than you," Luke started, gesturing towards himself.

       "Piss off, you're not."

      It was funny how close they had gotten considering how much the two of them used to despite one another.

      "You haven't grown since the start of the year-" Luke began after a moment.

      "Not true and you have an advantage because you're a—" Harry brought his voice lowly so that only them two could hear. "Werewolf. You grow constantly."

       "Ah, so you admit I'm taller than you."

       "Never said that."

Aurora looked at Harry's outfit: he looked like a muggle and she noticed how his sense of style had changed since James came back. Of course, he did live as a Muggle for a long time but he never dressed like until now. He was wearing a long baggy lightweight pair of trousers. His jumper was knitted by Alice and was white. But her main concern was his shoes.

"You're dressed like a Muggle." She told him, walking behind him.

Harry whirls around on Aurora, giving her a look. "No, I'm not."

Once he turned away she mumbles. "Yes, you are. Look at your shoes!"

He glanced down. Harry found it amusing to see her so fascinating by Muggle clothing. He shook his head.