vii. the boy and girl who lived

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER SEVEN:

THE BOY AND GIRL WHO LIVED

★ ★ ★

Luke sent Harry a letter asking him to come to meet him at the apartment three days ago. Harry never replied but he got the letter.

It had been three days since she came from the dead. In that time, she met with Beckham in London - they spoke for hours before Beckham decided he was going to return to France and destroy the area that his father and their followers used to work in. She tried to convince him to stay and that they'd go together but he wanted to do it alone. Then, her and Luke finally furnished their apartment and she finished decorating her room there. Lastly, she had finally gotten back into looking alive.

"It's been three days." Aurora says quietly, her and Luke sat on the couch in the living room. "Why hasn't he come? Or even replied?"

"I told you we should have told him it was you in the letter-"

"No he wouldn't have believed it. He would have thought it was a trap and sent everyone here. It would have never worked." she tells him quietly. She couldn't figure out why he didn't come. "I wrote that you needed help. He should have came immediately."

"Maybe he's busy."

"Doing what? Playing Quidditch?"

Her mind started doing spins and she couldn't come up with any reasonable solution, and she ended up thinking he was in some sort of danger. However, she knew it would be all in the daily prophet if something happened to him. She wanted to go outside but last time they went out Luke claimed that someone was looking at them oddly and that they shouldn't take the risk.

Once again, she turns to Luke who was simply trying to have his lunch. "What happens if Harry's dad doesn't like me?"

Luke rose a brow. "When have you ever cared what anyone else thought of you? Let alone a parent."

"I don't but this isn't just any old parent. It's Harry's dad, I mean Harry was my best friend." she mentions quietly. "He is still my best friend. Not to mention the fact he's my dad's almost brother. And he played apart in my parents getting together."

Luke shrugged softly. "Good point." he took another bite of his sandwich. "Why wouldn't he like you though? You're smart, funny, stunning-"