vi. star wars marathon

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER SIX:

STAR WARS MARATHON

Aurora and Remus walked to the corner shop in the streets of London.

Molly had instructed them to get a load of ingredients for dinner - mostly consisting of vegetables. She wanted to leave the house anyway and the only way she was allowed was with an adult.

" It's rather nippy. I think I'm in need of a hot chocolate." says Remus with a sigh. He rubs his hands together. " Would you like one?"

Aurora found herself growing rather close to him. He was one of the only people she trusted.

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows, " What's hot chocolate?"

Remus looked offended. "You don't know what a hot chocolate is? You know the best drink out there? Are you serious?"

"I never heard of it. Is it like pumpkin juice?"

Remus felt his heart drop at those words, a fifteen year old girl who never had a hot chocolate in her life. He tried to not think about all the other stuff she probably never had.

"Not really."

However it made him wonder why she didn't know what it was?

"Is it like coffee? I love coffee-"

"You shouldn't be drinking coffee at your age."

"And you shouldn't be drinking chocolate that's hot but you don't see me telling you that."

Remus chuckles under his breath, as he glances at the stand across the park.

"I'll be right back. You stay here."

Aurora sent him a nod as she walks around stuffing her hands into her pocket. Less than two minutes later he returned holding two cups.

"Do you want the money for that-"

"No, no of corse not." Remus declines immediately, "Try it."

Aurora hesitantly brought the cup up to her lips as she takes a sip, for a moment she didn't understand what the fuss was all about but then a sensation of warmth flooded through her veins as her eyes widened slightly.