epilogue

✦✧✦

✦✧✦

Since it's the end of book one I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your support on this book! It means so much and I'm so grateful. I could tag you all but it would be too much! I appreciate the support so much and hope you enjoyed book one! 

✦✧✦

     The 31st of December 1980 was a day full of unexpected events.

   Magnolia Aleksander, sits in the her kitchen. The house was almost they could barely afford if it wasn't for Magnolia and Sirius who both came from rich families. Not that either of their families would give them money, they both had stolen it. As in using Polyjuice potion, they snuck into Gringott's bank and stole almost a million galleons in total.

James was across from her, his glasses perched on his nose. He did the Daily Prophet puzzle, and with furrowed eyebrows, answers.

"Ah, time that marks the beginning of twilight before sunrise, presumably dawn."

"Dawn, that's a cute girls name." Magnolia mutters before shamelessly adding, "Doesn't stick though."

"Suppose, it is." James hums in agreement, "I would like a daughter, don't know if I would be able to handle it however, well I mean, if you asked me a few years ago I would have said the same about Sirius. Now look at him, he's out buying baby clothes."

At the mention of the baby, her hand traces across her stomach.

"You don't think you'd be able to handle it? You're a great father to Harry."

"I know," he replies, honestly. "I just wanted the compliment. Maybe if Lily and I have another kid, we'll name her Dawn, if it's a girl."

With the roll of her eyes Magnolia looks back down at the book in front of her; 101 tips for first time mothers. Magnolia felt worry. Utter worry everyday about not being a good mother, she never had one so how would she be a good one? All she wanted was for the little girl she was having to be safe, and happy: nothing else. She would do anything to ensure it.

After a few moments of reading through one of the chapters, she speaks again."I miss Remus." Magnolia eyes glisten as she looks up at James. "How long is it until he returns from.. ."

"Panama." James corrected.

"Padame? Never heard of that place. How long?"

"You're saying it wrong," James grins attempting not to laugh, " Panama."

Magnolia gives him a confused look. " Pamaana. Like that?"

James didn't correct her only smiles softly, "Yeah sure. Like that."