xviii. the aftermath

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

THE AFTERMATH

★ ★ ★

"So Harry you threw a Quaffle at Nott because......?"

She didn't remember how exactly she ended up in her father and godfathers office after the fight. She also couldn't remember half of the things that they had been talking about since arriving. Everyone else was back in the dormitory and the pitch was cleared as she was leaving. She remembered Sirius quite literally pulling her away, as if she was a child.

She remembered seeing the horrified look on James' face when she went to attack Lucinda again after being pulled into the classroom with Harry, Theo, and Lucinda. She sat in the corner of the room, metres away from the three, arms crossed.

Sirius and James were both trying to get some sort of understanding of what exactly went on tonight.

To be honest, the two of them didn't know whether to laugh or not l.

They view ahead of them of the four teens sitting down was preposterous. Harry was sat furthest away in the room, eyes casted fixedly downwards at the ground. The left side of his face was bruising and James thought it looked incredibly painful. His jaw was clenched and he hadn't looked in the direction of any of them. Across from him, Theo was glaring at him. He had a piece of tissue held up to his nose to stop the bleeding. Theo had also been brushing but not as bashfully. The two of them seemed to have gotten a few good hits in.

Across from them, sat two girls who looked as though they would murder one another.

Lucinda was sitting crossed legged, arms folded over her chest. Her eyes searching the depths of the green eyed boys in the room whose eyes only glanced up for a second to scan someone else's face. The girls face was Aurora who was examining her nails. She had one bruise on her face but it was a bad one, underneath her eye.

They weren't getting any answers out of any of them. James had found it absolutely hilarious unlike Sirius.

Sirius discreetly handed Aurora his jumper and she put it on.

"We've been here for an hour. Can I go back to the common room? I'm tired, I don't feel so good-"

"We need to write up what happened here and since no one will speak about anything that's kinda hard." James comments eyes flickering from her over to Harry. He points between him and the Slytherin boy. "What were you two fighting over?"