xix. the dragon

★ ★ ★NINETEEN:  THE DRAGON★ ★ ★

NINETEEN:
THE DRAGON

The Patronus charm was apparently much harder for Aurora than anyone else.

Dumbledore's army was growing stronger with every spell, and now Harry had been attempting to teach them how to cast a Patronus charm. Neville had even produced his Patronus.

She still couldn't get over the fact that his mother had basically returned. It made absolutely no sense plus the fact she happened to remember everything the one time Aurora had decided to visit her. That was even weirder.

Her eyes flicker over across the room where Harry had been helping Cho.

Cho Chang annoyed the bloody hell out of her. She absolutely despised the girl. Aurora thought the girl took Harry away a lot lately.

She looks away from them and she attempts to concentrate on producing the charm.

She had no happy memories, or so it felt like she didn't.

Beckham comes over towards her. "How is it going?"

The relationship between them (according to Hermione anyway) was complicated.

Beckham truly was the first boy she had actual feelings for, unlike half of the other guys she had been with. Except her and Beckham were slightly on the down-low with their relationship. She didn't want them to be like her other relationships which usually she had broken up with.

"Not very good." she explains, "I'm still having trouble even finding a memory."

"You'll get it next time." he assures her with an assuring nod. When he says this her eyes travel behind him and towards Harry and Cho who are laughing loudly.

"Hopefully."

"Listen I have to get going," Beckham says, giving her a small kiss, "but I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be down around two. I think that's when Snape's lesson is anyway."

There is a quick hug exchanged between them both before he leaves.

She continued practicing for a few more moments, before she aggressively threw her wand to the floor. There were so many wands on the floor she actually lost hers. That was until Harry picked it up, and handed it to her.