ix. the boy who lies

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER NINE:

THE BOY WHO LIES

Kings Cross hadn't been as busy as everyone expected. Considering they left early to make sure they didn't make the Monday Morning rush, it ended up being a waste when not many people had been there at the time they arrived. According to Arthur, it was because some people weren't returning to Hogwarts this year, which she did find hard to believe.

       As they walked through the station, a suspicious amount of eyes went towards Harry. Even though Aurora was still mad at him, she glared at every single passing one.

     She held her luggage in her hands, and walked beside Sirius. Despite the risk, he insisted of coming. His Animagus form was rather intimidating. Although she always wanted a dog, he was a rather dreadful looking one. He was almost as tall as her, scrawny bones and sharp teeth. Eyes as black as the night.  She felt bad for Ron, who she found out Sirius had "accidentally attacked," back in third year.

      She looked ahead to where Luke forced himself to walk, whilst shivering. Unaware to everyone else, the full moon was in three days, which was why Remus and Luke both appeared sluggish. Remus didn't look as sick as Luke, this was probably because as the years went on, he got used to the pain.

     "Think we'll have a normal year at Hogwarts?"

     She turns back around locking eyes with Harry who asked her this. He gestures for her to come back alongside him and Ron. He seemed almost worried to speak to her: which he should be. Nonetheless, she does walk back between him and Ron.

       "Here." Harry says taking her bag.

       "What a good chap." She mentions. "Thanks."

      "I don't think that's likely." Ron answers the previous question thrown his way. "Not when we're friends with Harry."

    She grins. "I hope so. Maybe you can hold off on the lies for the year-"

    "Oi Black!" a voice shouted.

     Most of them turn around including herself when Neville, Dean and Seamus came running up the steps. She is entrapped by three hugs from the boys. Neville had grown a considerable amount. They used to be around the same height but now he was taller than Luna: who was taller than him last year. Them two were still dating she heard.