xii. christmas toll

★ ★ ★CHAPTER TWELVE: CHRISTMAS TOLL★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWELVE:
CHRISTMAS TOLL

When Christmas emerged Aurora found herself with butterbeer in her hands.

   She was sat next to Harry in the Three-Broomsticks. Both him and Aurora had snuck into the three broomsticks using one of the seven passageways on the map. McGonagall noticed her signature on her permission slip was fake and banned her from Hogsmeade.

   She was surprised she did that to be honest.

   She had showed Harry the map last night during Dinner. He was complaining about the fact he couldn't go to Hogsmeade. Then, or course she came up with the plan to sneak there using the passageway.

  Her eyes flicker over towards the hat-stealer and she was looking around, sipping on her hot-chocolate.

   Aurora smiled for a second before downing her drink. When she placed it back down she saw Harry and Ron had been looking at her.

   "What?"

   Ron picked up a napkin and wiped it across her chin. "You're like a baby."

  Harry and Hermione sent Ron a look.

  "I'm not like a baby-"

  "Aurora, remind us all what you call bedtime?"

  She narrowed her eyes. "It's called nap time!"

  All three of them start laughing. It echoes throughout the pub, and she simply rolls her eyes. But she does smile at the three of them.

   However it quickly disappears when McGonagall, and Hagrid came in. Behind them a few other Professor's follow them as well. She didn't even have time to react as Hermione and Ron had both shoved her and Harry down underneath the table.

   Hermione muttered a spell which made a cloth flow down over them. She heard them all sit right beside their table.

    "We need to head out of here-" Harry begun.

    "If anything I feel sorry for ol'Aurora," she head Hagrid say. Her head raises to listen further. "She's a good kid, pure heart, pity what her father is."

   She feels Harry's eyes on her, but she ignored it.

    The both of them listened as the Professor's began speaking about her father.