v. flames arise*

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER FIVE:

FLAMES ARISE

★ ★ ★

When Aurora and Beckham made it back to Grimmauld, they weren't alone.

As they were packing up their belongings, which mostly consisted of things from her grandparents house that belonged to her mother, she noticed a figure outside the window. When they figure almost seen her, instantly her and Beckham almost dived to the ground.

"You seen that too, right?" she whispers her back against the window. Beckham gives a small nod with the pot in his hands. "Oh, put that pot down!"

"Protection?"

She gestures to herself, and he scoffs.

She leans forward and peaked out the window. For just a split second she thought she saw no one, before her eyes landed on him, and the rest of the people surrounding him.

"Do you still have the portable screen I gave you at the Weasleys? Incase we get split up-"

Beckham stared at her. "Portable screen?"

She reached into her bag, and pulled out the portable screen.

He let out a quick laugh but stopped himself. "You really know nothing about muggles, do you? It's called a walkie talkie."

She rolled her eyes. Of course he knew stuff about muggles - she was certain she got an O in her O.W.L exam.

"Right. Do you have it?"

He reached into his pocket and searched around before sighing. "I must have left it at the burrow."

"When we go through the portal we'll get split up. You'll end up wherever our bodies were!" she whispers, "I read about it. I don't know how long we've been gone for so I don't know where either of us will be. That's why I wanted you to have that."

"It's fine. We just both send each other a letter to let the other know we're okay." Beckham begin before adding. "And sign it with a nickname."

"Smart idea."

It had been just twelve o'clock meaning they hadn't much time left and it had to be done outside. The portal was so big it would have crashed through the walls of Twelve Grimmauld if not.

She narrowed her eyes. "Your dad is here." somehow she was expecting that.

"He what?" Beckham leaned over and seen his father was outside. He must have been telling everyone to find them. His eyes widened. "How are we going to get out?"